New Keith's acting role

Wow, I can't believe he's going back to daytime TV! Especially after all his time on Andromeda. It's just so sad to see him go. :(

Yeah, is definitely sad. I still can't believe it, I suppose I would accept it when I don't see him anymore on Andromeda. :(

Krystal :D

I guess he was happier doing daytime TV then an action scifi show...very sad to see him waste his talent though.

Cheers
Stripe

This has placed me in a bit of a depression. I just watched what I could only guess was his parting episode, and I am so sad. I won't be able to watch the show without him in it. I'm sorry, but Tyr made the show for me. Just like it was weird watching Stargate without Daniel at first because the four of them just seem to fit. You know? Happy Daniel will be back in the new season. But, What a rollercoaster, now I'm losing my Tyr. :( :mad: :mad: :angry: :crying: :wave:

He is returning next season for a guest role. I don't know how many episodes he's going to be in though.

It won't be enough. I just finally get time off to watch t.v. without distraction, and now one of my two favorite shows loses one of my favorite characters. I tell you SATAN is a foot. LOL :rolly2: really he is though. :eek:

Thanks be to God that I still have Teal'c to watch. ;)

And yes, Ms. Coffeecup you always impart wisdom. :cool: