My Stargate 3D Replication

Elmar Nieser

I wanted you guy's to show my latest work.. a 3d replica of the Stargate and the gateroom.

I modelt it with "Discreet 3ds max 5.1" and most of it is renderd with "Splutterfish Brazil Rendering System" it took me about 3 mounth's of work but here she is.

I know it is not perfect and i have done some things wrong.. but i dident have the referance of the whole gateroom. so this is the best i could to:

project0101.jpg

project0102.jpg

project0103.jpg

project0104.jpg

project0105.jpg

i got more stargate stuuf on my website.. a animated Replicator ect.. [b]http://elmar.nieser.net[/b]

Forgive my ignorance, but is this done on a computer, I mean created from scratch and not photos that have been tinkered with? If so I think it's amazing, its is so finely detailed, I couldn't tell it from a photograph. Well done.

Originally posted by Marianne
Forgive my ignorance, but is this done on a computer, I mean created from scratch and not photos that have been tinkered with? If so I think it's amazing, its is so finely detailed, I couldn't tell it from a photograph. Well done.

yes i build it on a computer.. took me 3 mounth's work.. 3d created... :)

i spent night's watching the series i have on dvd to get the details right..

WoW!

This is increadable stuff. Wonderful detail and a lot of hard work. thanks for sharing this with us.

Rowan

:flash:

very cool, I tried to load your website but it would'nt go...
buy that sounded technical didn't it?

I think its fantastic, you can tell a lot of work went into it :D

The URL's funky

The url to the link is funky.

Use this one:
Web Site
And you should be able to get in.

Rowan

Fantastic work, I am always impressed by you 3D boys and girls, you really create works of art, learning the programs is hard enough not to mention actaully creating objects with them ;)

Thankyou for sharing your work, it always makes me smile to see SG fans create beautiful renders and models such as these, excellent!

Uuh.. the images don't show anymore...

~Shu Hunter
:upto: Stargate fan{atic}

These are just STUNNING!!!

Most of 'em look like normal pictures...unbelievable!!!

;)

those were great. You should talk to the guys who made those spoofs "Call it a Stargate" maybe they can use some of your work in their shows!:D