StarGate Strategy Game

ColdFusion: thx for resources info, It'll be vital fer goa'uld buildings, whitch I'm designing now ...

Logo looks good

yo! ;)
Sorry that i didn't told you earlyer about the resources I had decided them long ago... :)

Hero assistence will be a hero ability so it'll be a little different... :)
And you have too much towers and defence structures, the Tau'ri will only have the Tollan Ion Cannon :) And the Repair station is useless because it'll repair only the MATs and the Mark IIIs and the MATs will regenerate (the man operating it is going to repair them) :) The stuff that's in Red is new and that in grey is removed

And about that hero assistence: The Kernel would have the ability to go in the Training camps and the units will be trained 20-30% faster, The Technician will go in the War Construction Yards and the Shipyards same as above 20-30% faster unit production, the Scientist will go in the Mobile Lab so the upgrades will be 20-30% faster researched.
I'm attaching it here...

ColdFusion

Attachments

• buildings-human.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 222
Just to bring that topic up and to tell you that we're not dead I want to show you this little guy :)

ColdFusion

Attachments

• asgrd.jpg
    asgrd.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 446
Thanks for the link CF, great looking Asgard, fantastic work, this is going to be a game to look forward to!

Very well I managed to get 3 teams that were working on the same kind of project. The team now is very big and I have much work in organizeing all the stuff so I don't have time to post here for news but you always can go on our official forum and have a look there or post some ideas. It's located at http://www.wc3campaigns.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=159
There are alot of new models shown there and most of the concepts are been finished. There is a homepage in the making but it isn't a big priority right now.

ColdFusion

OKey

Aschen
Ga'ould
Humans
Re'tu
Toll'an
Asgard
Replicators
Unas
Tok'ra
Nox
Ancients
Wraith
Furlings

If you are still looking for people to help you i am experenced in multiple 3d graphics programs and in multiple programming langages including c, c++, direct x programing, java and a few others that wouldnt help this game much. if you are still looking for help msg me on aim at Kp8nt.

What do you think of it? Do you want to see a StarGate Strategy Game? To my knowledge there isn't one out... so let's make one !;) It'll be based in the near future of the StarGate world or in an alternetive universe where you'll need an army to fight the System Lords (and not just 4 people :D ). It'll be fan made and ofcource free to download when it's ready. We'll need all the help we can get like programmers, mappers, grafics artists etc. There's much to disscuss about certain details, but first let's get started with it! :)
E-mail me or post here if you like the idea!

ColdFusion

They're will be a MMO RPG for Stargate coming out withing the next year or so called Stargate Worlds...the playable races are going to be...The Asgard, Tau'ri, Jaffa, Tok'ra, and the Goa'uld...from what i read the game will span the ENRITE Stargate system...as of this moment i'm not sure what kind of character classes will be in it but i do know that if you play as a Goa'uld you can literally became a god that controls planets as well as Jaffa

Re: OKey

Aschen
Ga'ould
Humans
Re'tu
Toll'an
Asgard
Replicators
Unas
Tok'ra
Nox
Ancients
Wraith
Furlings
Well it seems Stargate Worlds have been put on hold so I thought I would offer my two cents. The Re'tu, Toll'an, and Nox all have major technology characteristics that can be easily intergrated into other races. The Aschen are too nebulous in their weapons and defense technologies, all we could really deduce from them is they produce lots of food and limit amount of men produced against an enemy. The To'kra are redundant they would essentially an ambush style Goa'uld. Ancients are way overpowered to have as a playable race. Furlings were mentioned essentially just mess with people on who they were and to get a few jokes in. Unas had no comparable technology with them so one really has to improvise with them.
Here are my basic sets.