Coming Soon...

:cheerfully perfecting the blank brain dead look:

Uh.... Will it have Jack? Will he get whumped? Can I comfort him?

No - there will be no Jack O'Neill in this VS - why would we want him??

Seriously - yeah - there will be Jack -

On the other topics - whumping and comforting - honestly - I don't know - not that I'd necessarily tell you if I did - but I really don't know - I haven't read the first ep yet ----- hehehehe ---

:evil:

Keep guessing tho!!

Well pooh.

I'll just have to whump him myself and then comfort him.

I've been mulling fics again anyway. :)

Originally posted by Gemsong
Well pooh.

I'll just have to whump him myself and then comfort him.

I've been mulling fics again anyway. :)

-WOOOHOOOO!! that's the best news i've had all day. get to writing girlfriend. :flash:
shanilka

Originally posted by Highlander II
And, if you're really nice and use the correct bribes, in the correct denominations, we might even toss you some teasers! (that's mystery's dept tho - so, she's in charge of that) ---

:evil:

I'm in charge!! bwahahahahahahah!! *notices the look H2 is giving her*

Ahem. As I was saying...

Originally posted by Gemsong
Uh.... Will it have Jack? Will he get whumped? Can I comfort him?

Well, from a relativily certain source (the writer) I've gotten to know that there will, in fact, be whumping.

On whom? Why, who am I to spoil?

Originally posted by Sandman
You're not just teasing us are you, Gemmy?:eek4:

:rolly2:

Nope. I'm really thinking of something. I've got an idea. :)

Just a slight update for y'all...

Stargate Virtual Season 6 Forum

Danvers (the gal responsible for creating and updating the VS home page) has created this forum which would be great fun of some more people, other than the incredible sum of 4 that's there so far, would join.

The airdate is still the 15th, which is sooo soon... I'm having butterflies in my stomach, can't imagine what it must be for D who's written the first two episodes...

Myst

yes yes -- visit the forum --- visit the site - sign the guestbook -- do all that fun stuff!!

I can't wait to see this stuff.

I'd like to see Cassie in there, at least once. With her little dog too. he he he.

uhm excuse that. :rolly2:

course I shoudl be talking, I've only seen one ep with the girl in it. :p

Keltikkitty:aliengray

Small update

Cassie eh? Well, we'll just have to wait and see don't we... ;)

Anyhoo, a small update on the VS home page. We've put up an adoption page where you can adopt some of our wonderful characters, who are looking very nice if you ask me... *G*

Go to the page, and click on adoptions. I doubt you'll regret it.

Myst

Redux - Teaser

SG-1 had sat in a quiet corner booth at O’Malley’s, feeling the extremely heavy burden of one missing
voice.

One passionate voice that would have spent a whole night airing one of a million concerns or causes.

Teal’c would have interjected by spotting the common human flaw of hypocrisy or irritating paradoxes.

Sam would have agreed in part but raised military trained skepticism.

Jack would have yawned only to be annoying.

As much as everyone tried to accept that people moved on, things changed, it didn’t stop one thing from being apparent.

SG-1 without Daniel Jackson was incomplete.

Skydiver's writing, Skydiver is writing!

Gather around people, gather around for the new ep in the Virtual Season 6, "Alliance", written by Skydiver.

Here's a small teaser:

Teal'c continued to walk around alone in the cool night. He walked past a small group of men kneeling on the ground, playing a game of chance. It was a common sight in a camp, one he had participated in more than once. But instead of seeing the bonding of warriors or camaraderie, he saw a potential for betrayal in their whispered conversations.

They were like the human disease of cancer, slowly, insidiously destroying the rebellion from within. And if he wanted the rebellion to flourish and his son to grow into freedom, it was a disease he had to destroy.

It airs this Sunday the 29th of September.

And why am I the only one keeping this thread alive? *glares at H2 and various other VSers around*

Just been trawling Ascifi and can't believe there actually is interest in VS6.

I'm really chuffed :D

D.

Re: Skydiver's writing, Skydiver is writing!

Originally posted by mystery
And why am I the only one keeping this thread alive? *glares at H2 and various other VSers around*

Well - I *have* been kinda busy - all kinds of other things I've been doing -

however, - I'll make it a point to swin through here every now and then...

Re: Re: Skydiver's writing, Skydiver is writing!

Originally posted by Highlander II

Well - I *have* been kinda busy - all kinds of other things I've been doing -

however, - I'll make it a point to swin through here every now and then...

Oh, you *have*? *G* Just keepin' you on your toes...

Teaser for episode 4: Forged Steel

The General reached for the microphone as Sergeant Davis switched the output to the MALP speaker. "This is Major General George Hammond of the United States Air Force. Please identify yourself."

The old man leapt back, tripping over something and falling back heels-over-head. He stared at the MALP and began gabbling away in a long string of syllables that made Daniel start in astonishment. He knew that language as well as he knew English.

"Daniel?"

"It's Abydonian," he breathed in disbelief. The liquid sounds of the language of Sha'ure's people flowed into him like water into a dry stream. "He's speaking in Abydonian."

Epi's. with a smart Jack?! I'm there! :D I'd also like to see some pictures with the fic. Do you think that would be possible? Not that usually read books w/pix, but I'd like to look at Jack while I'm reading about him. :naughty: