what do you think is Jack's fave ep of the Simpsons?

spider

It's the character's faveorite show...so what ep do you think he liked the most? He seems like a "Halloween ep" guy to me...maybe the one where Homer uses his toster to timetravel...or maybe one of the many military-themed Simpsons adventures.

:D Bart the General

i love that epi. i can kinda see jack liking it to.:rolly2: :rolly2:

The one with Patty, Selma and McGyver! lol how pathetic was the voice on that cartoon Rick?!?

I vaguely remember an episode where Sideshow Bob is dating either Patty or Selma. Bart tells him to 'bad-mouth' MacGyver to his aunt because she hates the show. Later, Bart goes by his aunts' house and sees Sideshow Bob hanging from the roof by his collar and says, "You told her that MacGyver is gay, huh?" I loved that episode...:rolly2:

I'm the queen of pathetic... i've started to watch the Simpsons because of Jack liking it and of the hope to see the one (s) about MAcGyver!

Originally posted by taun2
I vaguely remember an episode where Sideshow Bob is dating either Patty or Selma. Bart tells him to 'bad-mouth' MacGyver to his aunt because she hates the show. Later, Bart goes by his aunts' house and sees Sideshow Bob hanging from the roof by his collar and says, "You told her that MacGyver is gay, huh?" I loved that episode...:rolly2:

Actually, I think that was the ep where The Critic guest starred and he (after being prompted by Homer) told the sisters Mac was gay. And of course, Bart found him hanging by his drawers. That was a great one.:p

hmmm, I don't remember that episode. I like the Plow King one only for Homer's line "I'm as sure footed as a mountain goat" & then you see the poor mountain goat falling down the mountain.