Who Said That? - Angel

pamie

Space Monkey!
Who said that?

Ok so in some other forums around here they have this game where someone gives a quote of any of the Angel lot and others have to guess who said it!!
I don't think we have a game like that here so I thought I would start one...

You're not evil 'evil thing' was just evil. OK? Now can't we just leave it at that? 

Ok so who do you think said this and in what episode!!??

:D

it was either said by Kate Lockley or Angel - and whoever said it, said it to the other (confused yet?)

but I couldn't tell you the episode -

Oh come on guys.....H2 is right you just need to tell me who said it to who and the episode title and we will be there! ;)

<sigh> wish I could remember - but I can't -----

I know someone knows this!

AHA! I decided to find out the answer by subjecting myself to several episodes of season two Angel ;)

It was said by Kate, to Angel in Prodigal

season 2 has only just start on BBC in UK..weve only seen 3 episodes

Cool idea, bit difficult maybe but it should be fun.
We've just finished season 2 in Belgium, but thanks to a friend of mine I've seen season 3 on my computer ;)

yeah i did that with roswell, hehe downloaded all the episodes and even tho ther enot showing season 3 on BBC ive still seen it..thank heavens for the interent :D

So shall we try and do season one and two ones? Or at least warn people when we are posting season three quotes???

Yeah Tabitha your right it was Kate....

I also think it would be a good idea to just put what season the quote is from at the start....

So your turn Tabitha! :D

well - we don't need to say which season -

I think if we just limit quotes to seasons 1 & 2 until the rest of the world catches up w/ the US (ie: gets through S3) - we'll be okay -

I can't think of any right now - I will post one later this evening, but if anyone wants to go in the meantime go right ahead :)

Here's one....

from season one....

'Weasel factor, huh?'

;) Enjoy ;)

Aset

Sounds like Doyle to Cordelia - but, it could be the other way around ---

Here comes the answer to this oh so difficult quote!!

It was .... Season .... 1 .... epi .... Hero and it was .... Doyle's quote!!

Aset

Who is setting the next question? Bit slow on the uptake with this thread. I'm here now tho. :flash:

annette :D

Back