LOTR - RPG (Role Playing Game)

ai ai just remember what this thread is about yah? but ta Jedi anyways.

I had a dream about the RPG last nite. Was well wierd everyyone kept askin me for my magic arrows and there was an invisible guy on a bridge an it was all dark and raining and I went up behind him with a sword (as legolas - I LOOKED like legolas!) and he turned around and threw me off, but i didn't die cos i landed on a cushion the color of the RPG background.
:flash:

hope so. I got my mate cara (whos not on this site) to sign up. She wants to be Arwen and her name is so, and Ihelped her set up a (amall)bow shop. I'll be e-mailing her soon to get her to finish it cos I need a bow!

I have a lovely selection of magical and noonmagical arrows in my fletchers store. Come take a looksee if ur interested.

you just float and look mean and get everyone else to do the work!

I have a horse now. I can go places!

hey when i try click on ur link it comes up with yoku thing or sumthing can u put another link in or just send me an email with the link cos this dont work i rly wanna join

You've posted in an eight-year old thread, kieran - I suspect the game, the link and the players are all long-since gone from these forums...

Sorry!...:eek:

Not to mention, kieran, text-glish is not allowed, simply because I, Brian (Site Administrator and Tea Boy) said so:

http://www.sffchronicles.co.uk/forum/10915-terms-of-use.html

and specifically, rule 5:

5. The chronicles network forum is a discussion forum, not a text messaging service. Please endeavour to write words instead of text messages, as txt mssgs are liable to be removed.

and the commentary thereon (also by I, Brian):
typos I don't have a problem with. :)

Bt ple who cum hr 2 txt cn fck ff
;)

BTW ;) we do like to laugh at ourselves.:D

Go and introduce yourself at the Introductions Thread (Introductions - Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums), and check out the stuff around the site. Everything science fiction or fantasy, it's here (books, games, movies, tv, plus some extras).