The Real Ghostbusters

They'll ruin what is a very good idea & I didn't like the 'Extreme Ghostbusters' at all

Nah, I'd still love a new movie. Maybe not the "original" ghostbusters but a spin off or development from it. That way it couldnt really be compared to the original films.

A new cartoon series would be pants. I find cartoons like Men in Black are nicely drawn, but the scripts and direction are poor and cheapen the original films.
If that sort of makes sense

i have to agree with you on that aswell.
for all the advances in animation (even a new program where the characters (while on the computer in the programming stage) are able to learn how to do things be it walking, running, smiling everything. because they are given A.I. and artificial muscles and stuff there is a story on the bbc website somewhere i think.

I have a number of the episodes on tape, my Egon and Peter action figures, not to mention my very own Proton Pack. I don't write Real Ghostbusters fanfic, but I know someone who does. I think she's part of a list of Real Ghostbusters fanfic writers. When I was younger I liked Egon like Janine. As I've gotten older I like Peter better. :)

Originally posted by Dragon Goddess
I have a number of the episodes on tape, my Egon and Peter action figures, not to mention my very own Proton Pack. I don't write Real Ghostbusters fanfic, but I know someone who does. I think she's part of a list of Real Ghostbusters fanfic writers. When I was younger I liked Egon like Janine. As I've gotten older I like Peter better. :)

uhhh! that's not fair! i want my own proton pack!:(