What was the last movie you saw?

Starsky and Hutch. Switched it off after 5 minutes.
Have ordered the special DVD with sitxy minutes cut out

Just watched Land of the Dead. Not bad, or at least not as bad as I had heard. Still could have been so much better. Didn't spot the Simon Pegg cameo until I watched the special features

I am Legend

This was very different to what I thought it would be - espcially with Will Smith as the lead - a refreshing role to see him in and an intersting film. A little overdone with the CGI I felt and the zombies were a little strong to be belivable, but I think wills acting really one through (that scene with the dog in the lab :()

a movie wihich i thought would be incredibly bad,but turned out to be half-decent:

Behind Enemy lines,with Hackman and Owen Wilson.

It held my attention at least
the villains were dastardly,ruthless,homicidal psychopaths
Bit hey,that's Hollywood
Just as long as you realize a lot of US Marine Corps propoganda was thrown in

Mother of Tears - Dario Argento
The long-delayed last installment in Argento's mater trilogy. This was quite fun thanks to lots of campy laughs (generated by the clumsy script and awful acting), a breakneck pace and a huge helping of gore in the killing set-pieces, even if they're not as imaginative in concept as the killings in the previous films.

Originally posted by Mighty Mouse

Starsky and Hutch. Switched it off after 5 minutes.
Have ordered the special DVD with sitxy minutes cut out

M.M. they would have to send me the eddition with at least 12o minutes cut out before I watched it, however I like your version better than the original. This is one of those "stinker" movies that should be listed on the Worst Movies of all time. Its wowful

Watched Indiana Jones.

I think it was alright. I know a ton of fans have been wildly disappointed, but I had a good time. It was no Lost Ark, by any means, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Perhaps my expectations weren't high from all the criticisms I've read about it.

I was forced into watching Sex and the City last night. I kept almost falling asleep, kept awake only by the uncomfortable position my neck ended up in. It was a story... well, film anyway, about some women making lots of stupid mistakes and then regretting them. I feel that 2 and a half hours of my life have been unjustly stolen from me. Nothing happened.

Oh, poor Joel...*Pats his shoulder* I've warned my friends what I'd do to them if they made me watch that film.....

I'm emotionally scarred for life now.

Thank you for your support on the long road of recovery, which may eventually return me to some semblance of wholeness again. ;)

they would have to send me the eddition with at least 12o minutes cut out before I watched it, however I like your version better than the original. This is one of those "stinker" movies that should be listed on the Worst Movies of all time. Its wowful
:)
Perhaps the most unwelcome return since Hendrix threw up on stage

watched Control last night, a film about the life of Joy Division singer Ian Curtis, t'was very good.

Watched Bad Boy Bubby at the reccommendation of a friend. I now feel soiled and am wondering about said friends taste in films

Stardust

overall I think I liked where this film started, the charcters, where it was heading and such. However I feel that it got a bad case of poor cutting and editing built onto a possibly weak script - there were holes in logic (I know its for kids, but kids have logic!) not to mention some grey areas where things just did not add up right. In the end one could watch it but is left with that feeling that there was once so much more that is now missing from the story