Now for someone new: Colin Cunningham

i take it you won't be making it to Gatecon, then???

too bad --- wish i could help you out - but - i'm scraping together money as it is --

maybe one day you'll get to!

:( Need to start scraping money togther again. Spent my bit on that PS2 and accessories, now it is back to business.

OH! I told me mom that I bought my "party ticket." I didn't tell her it was Sehk's Party, as she prolly would have snapped. Did tell her the stars would be there, and that we would be meeting Colin (who she has no idea who he is). She said to get an autograph. Oh course, I said "Pffttt, no. I'm getting a HUG and a PICTURE. Autographs come after, if we haven't broken the porr man's arms after the vigorous 'hugging.'"

autographs from Colin are NO problem -- he'll sign just about anything -- -

i have one - Lisa got 'em on her last trip to Vancouver -- she's such a sweetie -- so is Colin! Colin even helped get all the stuff ready for mailing the photos! what a guy!! ;)

so - yeah - at Gatecon - hugs and photos and such --- and Morri - there's NO WAY we're breakin' that man's arms! have you seen them??? :naughty:

Originally posted by Highlander II
so - yeah - at Gatecon - hugs and photos and such --- and Morri - there's NO WAY we're breakin' that man's arms! have you seen them??? :naughty:

<snort> Have you never heard of the strength a mother shows when her child is in danger, and the power of a fangirl near the object of desire/lust/obsession?

You know, we *could try* to break his arms, but it would require a lot of clinging and in-fighting. Make sure you are up to the challenge :D

Re: lol

Originally posted by Chilly
CC was in an epi of xfiles!

actually - he's in 3 -

i don't remember the titles - but they're listed on imdb.com

Pert near everyone on Stargate was in X-files at one point. If they weren't, they were on The Outher Limits. A lot of them were in both.

RDA is the only cast member of SG-1, i believe, who has been on NEITHER the Outer Limits nor X-Files -- and i can't really figure out why --- since MacGyver - he hasn't really done the 'guest spot' thing on other shows --- just does his one show and scampers off home --

however, Colin - he'll do anything -- he's in all kinds of shows -- and let me say - if you've never seen Big Sound - find a kind soul (probably on the Major Davis fan club) to make copies -- it's a RIOT!

Big Sound --

it's about a group of music managers - Greg Evigan and Colin are the biggies --- and their rather comedic adventures in music management --

it's kinda hard to explain -- Lisa could probably explain it better - but it's very funny - and has Colin w/ blond tips and a goatee to die for! :naughty:

I think it is pretty obvious that I am!

Sorry, but you know how much I come here lately.

BTW, go Colin! Less than 4 months to go!

yeah - so i noticed -

and you should come here more!!

yep - less than 4 months to Gatecon! woohoo!!!

he's slated to be in at least 2 eps of S6 of SG-1!