Great! A Season 3 board!

Grr, i know! Stupid Tess! Max should have let Liz kill her with her new found power :D hehe

Did Roswell ever reach 100 eps? Cos usually its when a show reaches 100 when they repeat after a series ends :)

xxx

Originally posted by PamYou
Just feel sorry for us Americans, we haven't seen Roswell since mid-May.... *sigh*....
I liked Jesse, thought he was a good guy.
I liked Alex too.. how I wanted to kill Tess when I found out that she'd killed him!
Pam

The strangest thing about that episode is that I felt betrayed and fooled. I felt like I was a complete idiot for falling for Tess. I thought she genuinely loved Max and was a good person. Boy was I wrong!

Actually, I had been distrustful and didn't like Tess up until the episode before we found out that she killed Alex. That episode I figured she wasn't going anywhere, and that she wasn't as conniving as I thought she was...
Boy I felt silly for having changed my mind!

I just hated the fact that i wanted Max and Liz to be together and she was one of the factors that made them not be together, amongst other things (not very articulate but i'm at school and in a rush lol). Plus i thought she was really pretty and i got jealous so i never really liked her or was able to trust her fully, tho there were times that i thought she really did love Max.

xxx

I always loved Michael and Maria's relationship, they were both so fiery and stubborn, i loved it at the beginning especially when they had to make out in the school closet all the time.

I also used to love Isabelles hair, she's so beautiful, and i realize they cut it and dyed it to make her appear more mature etc now she is married, or was, or whatever, but she was sooo beautiful, and i didnt used to like Marias hair, but when she grew it long, i thought she looked totally more pretty (prettier than usual, none of them are ugly :))

xxx

I don't know why s3 got so much bashing...I thought it was as good as the other two seasons, and they were all different in their own way. A lot of my favorite eps are from s3, it was very sci-fi action-based and I thought it was an interesting change. Worked for me...not sure why so many people have such horrid things to say about it.

Back