No way this can be good...(AotC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrm if they star in the film i think it will ruin it for sure , very disapointed

I think you should take the article at face value. They are saying they're not starring in the film but just in the last 'battle scene'.

Now I dont know much about 'boys', and I know alot of people will be interested in seeing their 'bit', but I really think people will not pay much attention to them.

It's the film most people will want to see, not the boys.

Yes?

J

It sounds as though they will be dots in the background. Anyone can queue up at film studios to be cast as an extra in a crowd scene. The studios don't need to pay them because the people just want to be in the film. I assume they didn't have queue up like everyone else though.

hmmm...interesting....well if I even notice them it will be to cheer when they get blown up so I'm certainly not going to let it bother me

Has George Lost It?

(From:www.canoe.ca/JamMusic/jan5_nsync-sun.html)

"What could possibly worse than Jar Jar Binks?...

...I guess the thing that troubles me is if the 'N Sync boys are actually recognizable in whatever scene they appear in, it'll snap the illusion of the movie like an old man with osteoporosis falling down a flight of stairs, and pull viewers out of the film faster than if Jar Jar went into the cantina and said, "Mesa want a Johnnie Walker and Coke on the rocks! Now turnsa on the Lakers game, puhweeze!"

Also, try www.theforce.net fans are NOT happy at this revelation at all!

Yeah, I saw the same story on the tv the other day, but that also said it was just a rumor and it hadn't been confirmed.

What will be next?:rolleyes: :D

Try not to over analyze this. George Lucas puts lots of "known" people in his movies and usually you have a hard time spotting them even when trying really hard. What are the odds that these guys will even be noticed? I don't think it's a big deal. I'm sure this will be the last thing on most people's minds when watching the new movie in all of its "awesomeness" in a few months.

He sold out with "Jedi" imo. Overall I liked Jedi but it wasn't up to the caliber of "A New Hope" and "Empire." I really didn't mind the ewoks even, but there's definitely a noticeable difference with "Jedi," a selling out type of difference.

Although I can't stand the "boys" I think I'd rather see them than Jar Jar. THAT character is so offensive, it has got to go!!!!!:dead::dead:

:star::star::star:

I have also read that Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys have cameos in the film! But that should be taken as a rumour until confirmed by George Lucas!

Do you mean film them, but edit them out on the cutting room floor because the film is too long? Very amusing!

That would mean you would have to wait for the DVD to see them, what a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.