Who is your fav character so far

Originally posted by little smaug
I forgot about Porthos!!!
He is so cute, Porthos should definately get more appearances. :rolly2:
Maybe there could be an episode where something happens to all the people, and Porthos has to save the ship! What do you think?

Oh Yes! Porthos! What a sweetie. I was so concerned that they were going to ditch his character....cute doggie...when he came down with the watchamacallit.
Thank goodness for Phlox and the lizard he used.

My sweetie wishes they would dump Malcom, and get a new character.
My sweetie, I'm afraid, has the hots for T'pol. LOL

Originally posted by Galadriel

Oh Yes! Porthos! What a sweetie. I was so concerned that they were going to ditch his character....cute doggie...when he came down with the watchamacallit.
Thank goodness for Phlox and the lizard he used.

My sweetie wishes they would dump Malcom, and get a new character.
My sweetie, I'm afraid, has the hots for T'pol. LOL

Is it her character, or the way she moves?
Anyway, what person wouldn't have the hots for her? She's fabulous!

I like her for all sorts of reasons.
Hence my username...

my favourite charcters are Trip, Archer, & Porthos. Trip is cute to boot, sarcastic & funny & just FEELS real. Archer...don't know what it is about him that I like. Always love Porthos! Even though I love Trip so much, I think the episodes should probably focus a little more on Archer, Trip seems to be getting all the spot light lately.

Fave character from the beginning and to this day is Commander Trip Tucker:blush:
I think I love the fact that he has so many sides to his character which I find really interesting.

Hey I gotta say Malcolm, he does have a side of him we don't see with his family and his sister and his spinster aunts and his uncle, he's very by the book but he loves his missiles and he's just I dunno I just love his episodes the one with him and Trip on Risa had me laughing