Who is your fav character so far

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
Ok some people have not seen the show so far but those of you who have who is your fav character so far.....

We have set up a new character foums to discuss the characters and actors from enterprise...

Come on over Dave and help me get it started... PLEASEEEEE

I know about that. Can I do it next week, I'm way too busy! and away this weekend. Also I've only seen the first 3 episodes.

Excuses aside, I have some character bios from a magazine I could copy for you. You just set the forums up sometime. H2 will help, she's seen them all.

cheers Dave,,,,,,, can always count on u

okay - sorry - been kinda 'ascifi'd' out lately - (hit 5000 and posting slowed down a bit - and i got caught up in some fic writing) -- but i'm back -- finding all the threads i missed over the holidays ---

anyway - there are a couple i haven't watched - i think - i don't think i saw all of "Foutunate Son" - and there might have been a couple others - anyway --- but i'll try to help you out ---

to answer the question posed in this thread -

i'm kinda partial to Malcolm Reed -- the weapons guy -- (tho his accent is a little weird)

and, Trip's not bad --

i'll try to poke over to the character section too ----

Originally posted by Dave
It's got to be T'Pol. I thought Vulcans were boring, but she's made them interesting again!
I say T'pol also....I mean she is definitely my favorite. I like driving my mate crazy by trying to emulate her style of speech and detachment. Love that Woman! She is the coolest!:rolly2:

Malcolm is pretty much a mystery, we don't know much about him. He has a dry sense of humor. He also has that dark, 'I want to blow something up' side of his personality.

Trip is sarcastic, and I like sarcastic characters. He also has to keep the ship in good shape with no previous experience to go by, so all of his ideas a original.

Besides that, Trip has all the best lines! :D:D:D

And Porthos always gets my attention when he's on screen, too. :blpaw: :monkee: :blpaw:

Originally posted by Lonewolf89
Malcolm is pretty much a mystery, we don't know much about him. He has a dry sense of humor. He also has that dark, 'I want to blow something up' side of his personality.

Trip is sarcastic, and I like sarcastic characters. He also has to keep the ship in good shape with no previous experience to go by, so all of his ideas a original.
So far now, all I know is that he likes pinapple

Originally posted by Lonewolf89

I still can't believe that!
Could be about his personae. He's a little tart, and a little sweet, and maybe he can't stand himself! (allergy to pinapples)
;) :clown:

I adore Trip with his little ski-jump nose, and his attitude is totally cool about women. Malcom is a pain in the arse.

Malcolm rocks!! He knows how to blow stuff up, and
Shuttle Pod One spoilers:
stops Trip from being an idiot and killing himself.

Malcolm in a complex and interesting character.