When it Rains, it Pours...

Raptor

A pain in the Mikta
Hello everyone,
Victoria seem to be getting a hell of a lot of articles about SG-1 in the papers. Here is a transcript of an interview with Teryl Rothery (mmmmmmmm...), from the Herald Sun (28/11/2001), shortened 'cause there's 15 minutes of school left:

Oh, wouldn't it be Rothery?

TR hasn't got the biggest role in the Sci-Fi show Stargate SG-1, but she has a huge impact on fans.Rothery (pictured, you can guess how hot she looks :D ) often represents the series at conventions and is amazed by feedback about the show and her character, Dr Janet Fraiser.
"Ever since my first trip to a convention in London I've realised just how much people love the show" she says.
" Children through to couples in their 60's come up to me at these con's and 16 Y.O. girls tell me what a great role model D.F. is."
(Stuff here that any moron would know, such as the main characters, and the movie basis).
D.F is mostly Earthbound and responsible for patching up the team whey they return worse for wear.
Fans will have noticed T.R's role growing. This series D.F. has been her busiest.
Rothery says her character sheds her lab coat a few times to reveal more of her personal side [Having mental image of T.R. removing what's under her lab coat, drooling begins.:p Just thought you'd like to know :D ]
But romance isn't on the agenda.
"We need to get a little petition going because old Janet doesn't have a life," she says with a laugh.
"I keep saying to the writers, 'Do I have a boyfriend, do I have a house, do I live on base, what's my life all about?"
Rothery says Sci-Fi series' are traditionally more about action than romance.
But the popularity and longevity of SG-1 now allow it to delve more deeply into the personal lives of it's characters."
End.

I hope you're damn well grateful! My fingers hurt like hell!

And Teryl, if you're reading this, I'm sorry about my little remark...
Raptor

It is obviously an old interview because Teryl mentioned the same thing about DF getting a life at last years Gatecon, then she got what she wished for (and no, it wasn't Raptor in a G-string :rolly2: ).... An episode that shows DF outside of the SGC, in her own home, dealing with real life parenting issues (it comes up soon in S5 guys)

Originally posted by Gatecon
Raptor in a G-string

oh, the picture that comes to mind!

:eek7: :eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

:ticking:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH!!!

I would feel the same cat, if I knew what he looks like (maybe) :D

you don't really have to know what he looks like, just picture any bloke in a g-string :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

(except RDA of course :D :D :D )

Raptor, I'm SURE you'd look lovely in a g-string .......... really :blush:

Originally posted by Raptor
But romance isn't on the agenda...
SPOILER
Well of course romance isn't on the agenda now that Danny's dead. Sorry, just having flashbacks to that hand-holding scene in Right of Passage. Aww, it was so sweet. hehehe.

Allan, I WILL get you for that! I'm booking myself in for therapy to remove that mental picture tonight. I'm never going to be able to look at a picture of Teryl without thinking of this thread.
Strangely, I thought *Cat* was gonna kill me because of my little comment... I think I'd like her to now.
Oh, and by the way:

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Raptor

Sorry. It was a loooong day yesterday, and I apoligize for my attitude. As for any mental damages caused by an image of me in a G-string... well, you'll have to talk to Allan about that.:D
Raptor

Originally posted by Gatecon
(and no, it wasn't Raptor in a G-string :rolly2: )

muahahahahhaaha
you are a funny man :)
*laughs my ass off**
hehehe