what mutant powers would you have if you could have just one

Discussion in 'X-Men' started by reptile, Oct 28, 2001.

reptile

reptile i will rule the world

mine would have to be invisiblity
    msr709

msr709 Picard's Woman

I would like the powers of Nightcrawler, transporting here to there and everywhere!!
    ZachWZ

ZachWZ Pre 1986 Comics Fan

Super Duper speed like quicksilver and Flash. Disarm guns before they're fired,, rush the injured to hospitals ASAP. Being able to go anywhere in the world to watch TV. that is a dream of mine.
    Tabitha

Tabitha Save Angel!

I would like to have the power of becoming both invisible AND intangible -you know, walk through walls and that kind of thing :)

I think it would be a perfect power!
    Diamond9697

Diamond9697 Lookin Good

I've always kinda liked Mystique and her ability to morph into other people. I think it would be interesting.
    Tabitha

Tabitha Save Angel!

I guess you wouldn't ever have to worry about your appearance or your weight.... *I think I'll be Naomi Campbell today* :D

Wow, you could REALLY abuse that one!
    Diamond9697

Diamond9697 Lookin Good

*innocently* do you really think so? ;)
    Tabitha

Tabitha Save Angel!

Yeh, you could get great seats at restaurants and everything :wink2: :lol:

But seriously, what mischief could you get up to pretending to be someone else, while looking EXACTLY like them? You could keep the British tabloids busy forever!
    reptile

reptile i will rule the world

or i would love to have telekenise powers to read other ppls thoughts
    Vampyre

Vampyre The Big Bad.

I would be immortal. (Ok I'd be a vampire with a soul if I can choose that?!?!)
    tuco

tuco New Member

You all have it wrong. To be able to control time itself would be the best. Just think of all the things you could do or undo.
    Vampyre

Vampyre The Big Bad.

Yeah that would be really cool, but to what extent would you be able to control it? Would you still age?
    linkoidemon

linkoidemon The One Ring's Slave

I would chose the ability to fly, without any type of propulsion, other than human ability. Or the ability to swim at super-hi speed. I was really impressed with the Matrix Reloaded scene where Neo is flying, but if it was an X-Men power, it probably would be Quiksilver´s power to run super-fast.
    Maria8475

Maria8475 It goes on.....

I agree with Dia, Mystique's power is the best. And was used to great effect in the movies.
    Tapestry_03

Tapestry_03 Boydalicious!

My power would HAVE to be telekinesis. I REALLy don't like Jean-Grey, but she's got a great power.
    Tho, in stories that I write tho, concerning the X-Men, I created the character of Abbie Layne (myself) and she has the ability to change and blend in with the background like a Chameleon. The other main character is Angel Parker (based on my friend), who has the ability to transport back and forth thru time.
    Those are fun powers to write, but if I really could have a mutation, then it would be telekinesis.
    ray gower

ray gower New Member

Thought long and hard about this. It would be nice to have long sharp things sprouting from ones hands, and the ability to fly would kill the traffic problem a treat. But it is all rather superficial. I don't need telepathic powers either, people are quite easy to manipulate if one knows how they tick.

I think I would choose to be smarter. Not more inteligent, Inteligent people loose track of the world. Or cleverer. Just smarter, to out think people while not letting them know.
    SilverCaladan

SilverCaladan a WaNDeRiNG LiZaRD

I would like to be like Green Lantern, without the ring or weakness to the color yellow. i mean think about it, you would be able to make anything out of light, and then it would disappear when you wanted it to do. you could fly, bust down walls, throw sharp things, make your own movies, and all sorts of other things. it would be great! but barring that.... i like teleportation. it'd be like bamf! im here! no wait, now i'm here!... lol.
    Quill

Quill VKP Riskbreaker

I think I'd like to flyyyyy. Second choice would be Mystique's power, though.:D
    SilverCaladan

SilverCaladan a WaNDeRiNG LiZaRD

whoooosh flying is fun!
    Eleniel

Eleniel Book anaconda

Telepathy, empathy and telekinesis are my favourites, though flying and superswimming (breathing underwater, swimming really fast, etc - I made this one up) would also be pretty good.