1.16: Enigma

Azreal

116: Enigma

In enigma sam gives her cat to a tollen what was the cats name?

OK, after consulting my season one DVD's :D ...the cat's name was "Schroedinger"....which may be misspelled, I'm not exactly an expert in quantum physics theory.

Yep it was called that...I thought it was a real cute cat:cool:

Without spoiling to much of anything, if you wait till S3, you get to see the cat again.

[Of course, it may be a different "actor" - I am not sure.]

Cute Cat

Would you really give your cat away just like that? I couldn't *goes up to her cat and cuddles her for 101th time today*...:(

Kinda hard to keep a pet when you keep going through the Stargate for days at a time. She probably got tired of hiring someone to feed him and clean the litter box!

Now okay, we know that Sam was based at the Pentagon for at least two years prior to re-assignment to the SGC, but she IS military, and referenced flight time in Desert Storm, so she always either been, or had potential to be, away from home at fairly short notice. That is a bit rough on any pets.

But, plenty of military personnel even on active duty keep pets, and she was home (basically) before the SGC, so maybe it was the fairest thing to do to send Schroedinger with the Tollan.

Even if she didn't see her cat too often, she still must have cared about it enough to have gotten it in the first place. I couldn't give my cat away ! I'd miss him too much .

I like the name schroedinger, it's cool.
My last cats name was Paiyawacket

She could have been given it, when she would rather not have one?

She probably still would have gotten a little bit attached to the poor little thing!
How could she be so cold! ( mock anger):( :evil: :eek: :dead: :mad:

And, why assume that it's her a cat?
Since there weren't animals on their planet, maybe she found the cat in a animal shelter (or what you call 'em) and later gave it to him, because she wanted him to have the cat?
:rolleyes:

him? the Tolan?!?! ok let's get it straight off the bat, his name is Narim & as everyone is or will be well aware of, Narim is the sole possetion of me:D & willl never be clones over on the clone thread. What is Narim didn't want the cat? & how would he know what it needs or how to take care of it if they have no animals on Tolana?