Hot Chicks On Stargate

Gotta say, it is a nice picture.
She always has excellent hair!
Apart from when it gets tooo long, then it starts to look as bad as mine :D

Oh I know what thats like.....my short hair has been growing for ages, and now its just reached the stage where I can put it up, BUT THERE IS THESE LITTLE TINY BITS THAT DON'T STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sometimes I just wanna shave it all off. But the last time I had the urge....I ended up getting it similar to how AT's is late first, early second season.

And now that its grown, I either have to do that again, or deal with three weeks of Bad hair days until its long enough again!

I always have bad hair! Argh! Everyone thinks if ya have short hair, its really easy to manage, but its not...it can be hard :D

Although, in the past week, I have had 2 complete strangers come up to me and ask me where I get my hair cut :D

I have to Admit Terylrothery Looked pretty hot in the Season 1 Episode Hathor when she was in that Army Uniform and her Long red HAIR! :p

yeah, teryl always looks so pretty.

Her hair has changed alot through the seasons.

MmMmM I Just love red heads!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've got a new obsession: Anna-Louise Plowman (Sarah Gardner/ Osiris) Mmmmm....
Raptor

Originally posted by hammondoftexas
MmMmM I Just love red heads!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm a red head :D mwhahahah :evil:

What happened to the Video Ezy girl, Raptor?

SHE WASN'T THE VIDEO EZY GIRL!!! She was the Santa Suit Girl who happened to be on the back page of the Video Ezy magazine!
There was also a life-size cardboard cutout in the store, but let's not go into that...
Raptor