Could Willow beat Buffy???

Willow or Buffy???

• Buffy easily...wham bam thank u ma'am! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow easily...use sum voodoo magic hehe

• Hmmm...it would be close :s

• I reckon they would both end up killing each other... :x

• They wud NEVER fight each other...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you`ll recall...Willow did quite a bit to Glory and...even if she couldn`t fight her she could probly atleast hold her off.
As for Willow fighting Buffy...as I said she did quite a bit to Glory so I reckon with a few good spells Buffy would be a rat in seconds. Or, turn her into an ant and squish her.
So I think in a brawn-v-magic fight, magic would win (but only if Willow was doing it :))

Originally posted by Vampyre
So what happens to Willow when it's not vamps she's fighting, we've seen things can only be fought with pure brawn....Glory? Willow just doesn't cut it when it comes to brawn and fighting abilities, Buffy's the slayer, she is built to slay, Willow is no way powerful enough to fight demonic forces (or hypnosis powers), so she can teleport things, look what happened to her when she did that...in a state like that she's an easy meal or "Happy meal on the floor".

Buffy. Willow's powerful and all, but her magic doesn't work right all the time and she's really at her best when she's doin magic with Tara, so 1 on 1. A quick punch to the jaw would put Will out for the count.

[Vampyre: spells take a while to conjure.]

Well...

****Season 5 Spoilers****

If you'll recall from Willow's fight with Glory, some of the spells she cast only took a few words.

In the early days, every spell was a major production involving research, gathering ingredients and solemnly casting the spell, usually with help in a quiet setting. Even simple stuff like floating a pencil required a good deal of concentration. Not unlike an apprentice learning the basics of her craft.

As of Season 5, Willow was able to do much more with little or no preparation. We can only assume that this trend will continue.

yeah, but it takes A LOT out of her to do all that. dodge, dodge, kick a weakened willows ass. show's over.

Well, I've been accused of being a nitpicker, so I was really just offering a counter to the theory that spells might take too long in a physical fight. It depends on how adept the magi is.

But if Willow could get a teleportation spell down, Buffy might not be able to kick Willow's tired butt if she finds herself a mile high or deep.

And how powerful Willow is when the fight comes can be affected by many factors. If she is willing to take the risk, I am sure there are spells to artifically increase her physical abilities or boost her magical power temporarily.

The possibilities are literally endless when you start talking magic - that's one reason I've always enjoyed science fiction more than fantasy - I prefer a game where I know the rules. With magic the rules are negotiable. Superman used to say, "I hate magic!" and it wasn't just because he was vulnerable to it, but it was too unpredictable to defend against.

I'm tempted to call it a toss-up. Either ending to the fight would be believable. But Buffy has one overwhelming unfair advantage - The show is called Buffy, the Vampire Slayer not Willow, The Slayer Slayer.

Buffy could have Willow out for the count in the time it took her to say them few words.

Originally posted by SolidSnake2000
but Willow would kick Tara's ass for sure.

Yes, but Amy would kick Tara's mojo for sure, even as a rat. So could Michael.

So what happens to Willow when it's not vamps she's fighting, we've seen things can only be fought with pure brawn....Glory? ...in a state like that she's an easy meal or "Happy meal on the floor".

I agree with the point you're making, but slaying vampires is what Buffy's all about. I was trying to point out that Willow could (scriptwriters allowing) do better than Buffy on Buffy's own turf. I'm sure Willow doesn't know this.

As for Glory, Buffy ended up as tasty-meal-on-the-floor after nearly every fight with Glory. Willow did no better, but no worse.

Willow doesn't hit things, any more than Buffy does research on a computer. But Buffy can research and plan, and Willow can (in her own way) put up a good fight.

Willow has potential to be diesel, but as for a battle b/w her and the Buffster now? Buffy would wipe the floor with her. Now Willow, Tara, and Amy together...bye, bye Buffy.

Willow can (in her own way) put up a good fight.
I agree, but I just don't think Willow is up to the same standards of fighting evil as Buffy.

Now Willow, Tara, and Amy together...bye, bye Buffy.

That would be interesting. Mind you all that would be needed is a big mirror, then the spell would backfire.

Well Willow is too powerful for Tara.
Thats true, in a way! i mean, Willow has learnt most of the things sh knws cause off Tara!! So Tara has to know near enough the same sorta stuff as willow!! Right?

Yeah, but spells such as teleportation would probably kill Tara...Willow is a lot stronger than her.

True, but Tara has been practising for her whole life, i think Tara knows more about the history of majik than willow does! But in a fight buffy would so whip her :D

It all depends, Willow is super-intelligent and she may have done more research than Tara.

Status
Not open for further replies.