Season 3 news!

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
From the watchers web:

Joss has dropped a typically cryptic hint about what will befall Angel in season three.

'He is not going to be the miserable person that he was last year. He's going to be an entirely different miserable person this year. And he's going to have an entirely different reason. He'll definitely be more connected to the world,' he said in comments to SCI FI Wire.

Joss also indicated that Darla and Drusilla could be back, depending on the actors' busy diaries.

David Boreanaz had this to say: 'I think the past season was a real growth period for [Angel] in distinguishing a lot of his past. [Now, with the arrival of a new character] there are new challenges ahead with his family strife.'

Meanwhile, J August Richards commented on Gunn: 'I've learned that my character is going to go through a metamorphosis early on in the year. It could mean physical, emotional or biological. I don’t know.'

And Alexis Denisof spoke about Wesley: 'Last year was definitely a year where his confidence was tested in various ways. This year… there will be some personal, emotional challenges, but then, on the work front, he's going to get stronger and stronger as a part of the agency and as a leader in the agency. And I think he'll get more and more complicated.'

Thanks to/source: Nicola Guess

http://tww.uknetworks.net/tww/newsdata.asp?status=Current&category=Production&ShowSpoilers=Yes#473

Thanks for that info Mark it all sounds really interesting:D

Season 3 starts tonight on Sky One at 9pm.

Looking forward to it.

annette :)