• 2 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Star

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kel sha,

voted for all above too ... think it would be not as good as if one part would be missing ...

kree sha

Hi Morrigan, H2 and everyone else :)

I had to vote for everything because that's what makes the show so re-watchable! You may find stuff in it when you rewatch it that you missed the first time because you were concentrating on one aspect of the show so hard....:D

Or maybe that's just me.....<<gotta remember to empty those drool buckets out>>

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

Bout time you got here, Willz. Thought you went MIA on us for a sec :D

And just who are YOU drooling on Willz? Hmm, I think we know who H2 is, me is pretty obvious (oh, and there are a lot more, too, but I don't tell ya'll who they are.)

And this is EXACTLY what I was hoping for on this poll! I'm glad to see ppl can watch every aspect with equal intensity. Stargate is one of those few shows where ppl COULD watch every part and still be intersted. The co-mingling of science and military is very refreshing (and personal... I'm military AND science minded).

Grrrr... <mutters: Of course! Of all the options I fail to put on my poll, All of the Abve HAD to be it!>

me drool.....:blush:

Well yeah I can't hide it....I've been a RDA fan since the first time I saw him on MacGyver when I was little (sorry if i spelt that wrong H2, I've been a bad speller since I was little as well :D)

And of course I also spend a lot of time drooling over Daniel, but I don't know if it's the man or the character.....

<shrugs> I like smart guys! :p

Yeah sorry bout taking my time getting here Morrigan....I did go MIA for a couple of days :D

Back now though

Willz

I'm the odd ball, it would appear. While I like everything about the show, my *preference* is for the anthropology/archaeology, so I voted for that. Actually, action and military isn't that big a draw for me. I like it well enough, but I prefer more philosophical shows.

Cor-Ai is a good example. What made the episode work for me is the team needing to come to terms with the Bursa system of justice (anthropology, ethics) and Teal'c's determination to take responsibility for what he had done (ethics). The action (battle with the Jaffa) was important in that it showed what kind of man Teal'c was. but the action aspect of it wasn't that big a deal to me.

SPOILER FOR ENEMIES
OTOH, I really loved the way they kicked Replicator butt in this season's premiere. How nice to see Daniel has finally learned how to handle a weapon. Go, Rambo! LOL

Yes, Danny is a draw (should have used them in the poll, too)

Good to see ya Willz, now keep posting here! You gotta get alien number 6!

I watch to see how the writers will shake it up. While I enjoy the straight up adventure, lets kick gou'auld bootae/replicator/greeneyed monster eps. I enjoy when they leaving me going How the h-e-double-hockey-sticks are they going to get their butts off Thor's ship kind of eps. I get a kick out of twisted reality eps(Forever In a Day), eps where a character is set in a different light (Shades of Gray), or ones like 'Holiday' where a hoopy bit of thinking saves the day.

Archaeology...

I got hooked on Stargate from the DVDs... because the ancient history, archaeology, and architectural stuff is not completely made up.

Granted, the writers have mangled some things... but they are at least referencing actual information.

Sci-fi that does not do that can explore lots of other topics and human nature, but the tie-ins in SG-1 with actual human history is what snagged me.

The other stuff is nice, don't get me wrong!

But now I'm reading up on linguistics etc. in every moment of spare time that I'm not already using to write fanfic...
-- Adele

I voted for all the above!
I love the scifi, the action, the ancient cultures, physics and the military we learn about. But it's the mix that keeps me tuning in!

__
goes back up her tree

common gals we all know it's because of all them hot guys, Hee hee hee...

Originally posted by Goddess Willow
me drool.....:blush:

Well yeah I can't hide it....I've been a RDA fan since the first time I saw him on MacGyver when I was little (sorry if i spelt that wrong H2, I've been a bad speller since I was little as well :D)

And of course I also spend a lot of time drooling over Daniel, but I don't know if it's the man or the character.....

<shrugs> I like smart guys! :p

Yeah sorry bout taking my time getting here Morrigan....I did go MIA for a couple of days :D

Back now though

Willz

nope - you spelled it right --- wtg willz!!!!

yep yep yep -- i watch Jack!

(been a bit busy lately - i'm back over here now - had to catch up tho)

watch Major Davis too ---- the guys are definitely a plus in the show ---

and RDA is why i started watching it -- almost didn't give the show a chance b/c i didn't like the movie -- but RDA being there and a friend's suggestion - talked me into it ----

hmmmm -- why else do we watch Stargate???

anyone?

Hiya. I may b a little late but wat ya gona do about it? :lol: I look 4 everything wen I watch Stargate, cause most if not all if it's interesting.

:angryfire DEL

Originally posted by Corzafa

The TV

That's funny. Corzafa, why do you have a picture of Tok'ra Barbie on your site "worldzone.net"? Is she your idol or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.