New Kid On the Block

maika

We've just finished Season2 here in New Zealand, a friend of a friend told me that she she was such a "big fan" of the program that she already knew what was gonna happen in Season3. Well I had a hard time believing her because I can't find any Roswell Website that even has info on the 3rd season. (liar liar pants on fire!!!) If anyone has such information I would dearly like to know IIII know it would spoil it for everyone else so for those that don't wanna know please look away now

I have no idea what is happening in season 3 but I am a nz'r as well. Ilive in wellington. I'm 12 years old and my name is Emma.

Hey! :)
Ok, I too live in Nz (Hamilton) ok, The Wb (a network) used to have the show but they cancelled it and then UPN (another network) picked it up, anyway the show wont be showed in AMERICA till Aug, Sept, Oct and I hate to point fingers but your friend of a friends 'big fan' is definetely not in the 'know how', not very many spoilers are in circulation but there is a main one that Wanda started although I wouldnt list her as a very reliable source, anyway if u would like to know of this spoiler please email me and I will send it to you. bye

Lucky u all for in Kenya ,we are watching the 3rd season right now and it's really exciting!!!!!I hope by now u have watched it.