Love interest for Danny?

Nora

Daniel hasn't had a love interest since Kira (when he was a recent widower). And those other times the Princess and Hathor (if you can call them love interests) he was still married to Sha're. And now that he is free and he could get involved without guilt or shame NOTHING. I know the writers don't set up long time relationships to tie up the characters but still.......give the poor guy a little love/lust etc. And don't tell me the girl in Beneath the Surface was a love interest. They don't even kiss, she could have been for all intent and purposes just a friend.

Respond please!

:eek: IMO, females have not FARE well with Dr. Jackson
for some strange reason, they either DIE or become HOST :rolleyes:

You have a point Coffeecup. Women really don't stand much of a chance with Danny boy.:rolly2:

maybe they'll play up more of the danny/janet that they did in season 4...now that's one ship angle i can handle...it's actually sorta cute, remember the looks she shot anise?

Originally posted by skydiver
maybe they'll play up more of the danny/janet that they did in season 4...now that's one ship angle i can handle...it's actually sorta cute, remember the looks she shot anise?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just gross! YUCK!

I'm not a fan of the danny/janet thing. I could maybe handle danny/sam, but I'd much prefer jack/sam.:D

Have to say I agree with skydiver...it's cute. Not that I'm pulling for it, but I wouldn't make me throw up.

Daniel and Janet have more chemistry than Jack and Sam...no offense to J/Sers! Just MHO.

i've read a lot of good s/d fic, and a lot of good s/j fic but i personally think the danny/janet angle is a good one....different strokes....guess we'll see in season 5 if anything happens

I think that Danny and Janet would make a good couple but Danny and Sam would be better..

..... but then again Danny an ME!!!!
Now that would be nice!!!

No really I think that the only good couple would be Jack and Sam!!!

lol pamie, I think Danny/janet and Sam/Jack make really cute couples, even though Sam/danny would be a cute couple too, Jack and Sam deserve to be together, I say Sod the Regulations:D

good, lets take a vote, who think Sam and Jack should just say sod the regulations and get together

We have 2 votes already :D

Yippee, n e 1 else wanna sign up? :D

newangel.gif

It's an abbreviation of Sodomite...... i.e. someone who practices sodomy...... Frequently used in the English language as coarse taboo slang because of it's origins. eg. You lucky sod....... Sod off! etc.

The origins of the word come from the bible, Sodom and Gomorrah were wicked, depraved and evil places, hence they were destroyed by god.

:cool:

Actually, I don't think that Sam and Jack would make a good couple. I think that he would drive her to distraction in a matter of weeks, and she would irritate the life out of him within the same period. Of course, it all depends how long the rosy glow of initial attraction lasts....

I think Jack and Danny would make a cute couple :laugh2: :laugh2:

Still, Danny's had Sha're, Kira, Hathor and the Princess. Thats 4!!!!

Poor Sammy has been living like a nun!!
:iiworry:

Originally posted by Anni

Actually, I don't think that Sam and Jack would make a good couple. I think that he would drive her to distraction in a matter of weeks, and she would irritate the life out of him within the same period. Of course, it all depends how long the rosy glow of initial attraction lasts....

That is so true but I think that it would be fun for a short time...;)

And nic Danny and Jack would not make a good couple:mad: :D

Pam

I was thinking the other day about Danny-boy & Janet. There was just something cute about them meeting up in the future in ...what was it 2010. Of course I love Sam'n'Jack, but I think they should all stay the foursome for the show or it would ruin the team dinamic is one or more have hearts & flowers in their heads. I think the four of them have bonded nicely into a family & get all their emotional needs & support form each other...of coure it would suck not having s*x, hmmmm, a fling on this planet and a fling on that planet, a fling with me...well me & any of those cute hunkie guys.