I have to ask

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
In the season Fianle and in Harper 2.0. he see a glowing person who seems to be the magog's big Boss. i can't recall a name being given to him. I know Dylan referred to him as "Mr. Anyonumus." I am just wondering what the fans are calling him?

ZachWZ:evil:

Never really thought about it as to what to call him. Let's see what we could come up with. There could always be "His Evilness", "Mr. Unknown", "The Dark One", "The Shadow". This could have endless possibilities but what is everyone else referring to him as?

Quite aside from Enigma (which I do like), I tend to go with His Evilness... it just totally expresses this guy's whole intent.

Remember, he's the one who was behind the bounty hunter who was after the mad Perseid...

He's evil, no doubt about that, and he seems to be after the same thing as Dylan Hunt...control of the universe.

Nice archenemy, though...wish we could learn a bit more about what's actually driving His Evilness, why he does what he does, and what is with both the funky shield he's using and those WEIRD red eyes!

Well, it's cute, but I think it's too long for typing often, which includes my own reference to him... :D

Personally, while Enigma does portray him well, it doesn't sound *harsh* enough, to me. hee hee... Maybe he needs a Klingon name! LOL

In the Canadian Credits he was listed as "Enigma" - played by Robert Saunders, but some just call him "Sparky".

You'll find out in The Widening Gyre that he has another name... my lips are sealed.

Mai

GGGRRRRRR

Stripey runs in and holds Mai down she grabs a force lance and waves it menacingly ....come on ....lets hear it!!!!!

:eek: besides Ares doesnt like sealed lips:eek: :blush: :evil: ;)

SPOILER ALERT

He's known as Spirit of the Abyss.

An appropriate name, if altogether too favorable! He needs more evilness in his name! wahhhh

He definetly needs more evilness in his name!

Of course Spirit of the Abyss is what the Magog call him and since he is their god it makes sense the name might not be so evil.

But just what is he or it?

I don't know who or what Mr Enigma is, *but* I have the sneaking suspicion that he is, in some way, either related to Dylan or Dylan knows him from the past.

It would be somewhat amusing to find he is Rade, but I'm sure that's not who it is...

Originally posted by Lisaine
I don't know who or what Mr Enigma is, *but* I have the sneaking suspicion that he is, in some way, either related to Dylan or Dylan knows him from the past.

It would be somewhat amusing to find he is Rade, but I'm sure that's not who it is...

Andromeda ran into that world object over 300 years ago. Before Dylan even came abord her. I would think that this Abyss character was probably there at that time guiding them.

It is quite possible he knows Dylan from the past. It would be an intriguing concept. Just guess we will have to wait and see.

Enigma

It's more likely that Tyr knows him and pissed him off at one time!

Mr Enigma seems like an easy person to piss off... :)

Personally, I might take a stab at it, but then I need to have a good hiding place for after! lol

Back