filling their shoes(fun game)

:rolly2: ;) :kisses: IN OTHER WORDS...............GIVE THAT "FAN" A CIGAR............(chocolate-flavored,of course)

GTKY Evil Daniel

NAME: Daniel Jackson

SEX: male

HOME: big house...you couldn't afford it

HEIGHT: tall enough, why does it concern you?

EYES: brown

HAIR: short and brown

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? I don't have time to watch television, I am too busy taking over the world

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It says 'I Rule The World'

FAVOURITE MAGAZINE: not intellectual enough for me

FAVOURITE SMELL: victory

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: having to use an elevator - they are such a pain in the ass

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: blowing up cities

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: lock up old friends

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?
what city today?

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? No

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING? I don't have time for rollercoasters

PEN OR PENCIL? neither - I use sensor pads

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I have staff that do that

FAVOURITE FOODS: fruit

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? They are both dead

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME? me?

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?: neither

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? I don't need to drive - I have transportation rings

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? why do you want to know this?

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Kinsey

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A tiger - a mean, lean, killing machine

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY? a pain in the ass, the affect my satellites

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Apophis, we have a lot in common

FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: I don't drink alcohol, it affects my judgement

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? thats none of your business

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? its food

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? I would give her orange overalls, but not my shirt

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? destroyer of the planet...ooops, too late, already started that one

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Can you see me as a blond? Thats what I thought!

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? Tattoos are for the slaves...I am a leader

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: I don't have time

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? white paint and expensive pictures

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half-full

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNAPPLE? I don't drink snapple, I am allergic to it

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? ambidextrous

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? sensor pads don't
have keys

IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? a lawnmower

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? stuff

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? 1

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? not a good one

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? I don't need a car

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH: don't have time for sports

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Vidrine? Nope, can't, the guy is stupid

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO
IT: Jack...he's not that bright after all...probably doesn't know how to work the comp

Carkedit :dead:

Q How hilarious is this thread?
A Very!

Oh, why do evil Daniel. From the description, a kind of unstable guy, I think. Huh, I have described him as unstable as the Tower of Pisa in an earthquake.
They're all great, carry on.

Originally posted by Sci-Fi16
Q How hilarious is this thread?
A Very!

Oh, why do evil Daniel. From the description, a kind of unstable guy, I think. Huh, I have described him as unstable as the Tower of Pisa in an earthquake.
They're all great, carry on.

gotta love evil Danny!! LOL

GTKY - Nice Danny

NAME: Daniel Jackson

SEX: male

HOME: downtown apartment, I er..well, can't actually tell you exactly, they like me to keep it classified, you know...military stuff

HEIGHT: 6'2

EYES: brown

HAIR: brown

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? anything with archaeology, languages, egyptology, I find them all very fascinating

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? well, actually, if you look closely there are 23 different translations all saying microsoft

FAVOURITE MAGAZINE: national geographic

FAVOURITE SMELL: musk

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: not doing the right thing

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: doing the right thing, oh, and proving Jack wrong - a simple pleasure in life

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: learn more languages, translations, sort out my artifacts

FAVOURITE SOUNDTRACK: Anything classical

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: I didn't go to sleep last night, I was translating something and completely lost track of the time...actually, I think I'll go to bed now....well, after I finish this of course

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? : not anymore, I control it with tablets from Janet

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING? : I don't go on rollercoasters.

PEN OR PENCIL? : pencil

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? : I have to find the phone first so it could be many

FAVOURITE FOODS: sorry...oh, don't really have any favourites

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? : they are both dead

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME : not yet

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? : vanilla

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? : croutons - I have no idea what they put in those bacon bits could cause an allergic reaction

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? : not usually, anyway, Jack always likes to drive

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? : I have an allergy to anything stuffed

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE? : something without fur

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE? a monkey
:

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY ?: cool, most of the time, very interesting to watch

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? : the Ancients

FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: I tend to stay away from alcohol, we don't get on to well, ask Jack

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? : taurus

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? : sure

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? : I would, it would be the gentlemanly thing to do

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: you couldn't get a job better than this

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I had some highlights, but the guys all laughed at me so I had my hair cut short

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? : The Abydos glyphs

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? : Yes I have

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: I've already had it, with Shar'ee...my beloved Shar'ee, who was taken from me by Apophis, but I will find her again if its the last thing I do.

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? : bookshelves

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? : thats an interesting question, half-empty or half-full, I guess it would depend on your perspective of life....

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNAPPLE? : I'm allergic to half of what is in Snapple

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? : I'm right handed

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? : I do, its something I learned years ago, it helps to type properly especially when Jack gets behind on his reports and needs help typing them up.

IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? I don't know, I would have to think about that....

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? : books

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? : 4

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? : I had a banged up ford

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? : something that doesn't need much attention...I'm away a lot these days

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH: curling..lol actually, I don't watch a lot of sports, I've always been the academic type

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Sam?...she's great

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST
LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Jack, he has a problem with his memos going missing

Come on guys....post some more.......I'm running out of people to do...

loved the daniel jackson ones!...
esp. the allergy parts...*VBG*

i'm thinking of one.. give me a bit!..

NAME: martouf...ok ok and lantash

SEX: i'm male, lanny is neither

HOME: well vorash at the moment

HEIGHT: i'm 6'1", lanny's about 7 inches(get your minds outta the gutters ;)

EYES: mine are hazel, his can be red...well he can make mine gold if he wants to

HAIR: i'm brown, he's bald

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? tv....i'm too busy saving the universe to watch tv

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? despite what garshaw thinks, there are no mice in the tunnels...shut up lantash, i told you we'd play dumb :D

FAVOURITE MAGAZINE: mag-a-zine....like for weapons...only tau'ri weapons need magazines

FAVOURITE SMELL: jolinar in the morning...but i'd settle for samantha :naughty:

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: zats...they hurt...a lot...

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: jolinar in the morning...and where did she learn how to do THAT :redface:
THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: see above...only we'd go to another planet...i know the tok'ra have no secrets but...gotta draw the line somewhere

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING? i didn't...lanny did, and it was all his fault...really

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? thanks to lanny, no

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING? who needs rollarcoasters...i can take the stargate for a spin

PEN OR PENCIL? tok'ra have no use for that...

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? phone????

FAVOURITE FOODS: jolinar...lantash, you shouldn't say such things :eek:

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? i do, lanny's have been dead for a few centuries...and she was a real snake...
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME? tok'ra...crimes...got me confused with the 'other' side of lanny's family

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? what?

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?: these are tau'ri foods right? still haven't tried them...but who would bake bits...bits of what?

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? the teltac...of course..lantash shut up i am so a good pilot...i only almost hit the planet...and if you hadn't been distracting me i....

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? with no doors on the room...you gotta be kidding me

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE? jolinar...ooh...you mean AS a pet not to...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE? i thought...well she did once call me....

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY? they say on marakash if you...well the earth can really move...i mean the sonic resonance of the thunder can...oh for get it ...

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? cronos...tried to hurt my jolinar...gonna cream him...just you wait

FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: doesn't work on me...thanks to lanny...:angryfire
WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? zodiac...?

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? broccoli???? didn't he do those movies o'neill made me watch..the man in the tuxedo that never died???

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? for jolinar...only if she gave up hers too :eek:

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? got it...saving the universe from bad @$$ goa'uld...that's me....

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? lanny shut up...i am not dying my hair...no i refuse...lanny put DOWN the loreal....

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? make me get a tattoo i'm gonna leave you behind you slimy little....

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: i am wedded in my heart for all eternity

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? blue crystal...gotta see about getting a door...

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half-full

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNAPPLE? snapple....??? i hate it when things snap...never a good sign

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? ambidextrous ...shut up lanny...you do not have hands...

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?

IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? a plow....or maybe a hoe...lanny shut up, that's rude, i am not a hoe...

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? remember that pleasure planet...the one with the...yeah that one...damn i need a door, garshaw will pop a gut if she sees me looking like THIS :eek:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? 27..lantash, that's optimistic even with your help...come one...ok, ok...15...you happy?

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? car???

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? again , what is a car...though a hatak would be nice...get rotten lightyearage though

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH: watching kordesh interrogate captured goa'uld...lanny you are one sadistic little....

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: ummm....i won't tell kordesh you did

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO
IT:the tau'ri...they hate us...well o'neill does anyway...annoying little man, thinks he's funny...keeps patonizing me...little does he know....

NAME: George Hammond

SEX: LOL...that's quite the question there, son. I'll stick to the safe answer...male.

HOME: A beautiful house near a park

HEIGHT: 5"9

EYES: blue

HAIR: wish I had some

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Tour of Duty

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of my grandchildren

FAVOURITE MAGAZINE: I don't have time to read anything other than the stack of reports on my desk.

FAVOURITE SMELL: my wife's perfume

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When my people are missing or hurt

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When my people come home safe and unhurt

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: read reports and spoil my grandchildren

FAVOURITE SOUNDTRACK: I was always a sucker for country music...Garth Brooks is quite a talented young man

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE
UP THIS MORNING?: What's going to come out of Jack O'Neill's mouth today

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? : Not when I was younger...but now, I'm afraid my answer would have to be 'yes'. Poor Kayla and Tessa had to witness just how sick their old grandpa could get after our little visit to Disney Land

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING? : see above

PEN OR PENCIL? : pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? : If it's the red phone...I'd have to say only one ring. I can hardly let the president wait now can I?

FAVOURITE FOODS: That would have to be my wife's chicken pot pie

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? : My father was military so he kept a very strict household. I was very close with my mother.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME : No

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? : chocolate

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? : bacon bits

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? : I try to get as much walking and exercise done...all those chicken pot pies have cost me dearly.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? : LOL...only if my grandchildren are scared at night. I'll lie down with them and their furry friends until they both eventually fall asleep.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE? : a trusty hound

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE? well...I overheard Jack once refer to me as a teddy bear...lol...just kidding. I'm not sure...haven't really thought about it.
:

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY ?: They are quite magical

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT
BE? : my wife

FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: scotch on the rocks

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? : have to go check...I don't know it off by heart

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? : yes

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? : I'm not sure what you are insinuating...

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?: Exactly what I am doing now

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?: Are you trying to rub it in? LOL

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT
BE? : I already have one. Myself and a few old military buddies of mine got one on our arms ...oh...I'd say about 30 years back

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? : in the deepest love there is

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: Wait...I'll have to take out my wedding album for that

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? : my metals and diplomas

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? : depends on the day

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNAPPLE? : snapple? Is that some sort of new-age food product?

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? : Righty

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? : yes

IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Once again, I am forced to ask... what exactly are you insinuating? I was under the impression this was a clean questionnaire.
:

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? : nothing...I keep my house quite clean

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? : 5

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? : An old Volkswagon

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? : A nice family van

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH: Colonel O'Neill's bantering with Dr. Jackson

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO
YOU: Dr. Frasier is a fantastic woman. I have nothin but good things to say about her and the work that she has done for the SGC over the last 4 years

LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Maybe Teal'c. I don't think he'd understand most of the terminology.

NAME: Entity

SEX: what is that?
HOME: a planet with great technological wonders
HEIGHT: it's not the size that matters!

EYES: whose body am i in?
HAIR: see above answer!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Pinky and the Brain
WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? what's a mouse pad?

FAVOURITE MAGAZINE: Spark Illustrated

FAVOURITE SMELL: i have no nose, unless i've taken over someone's body..
WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: when the horrible Tau'ri sent radio waves to my planet and killed my friends
BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: taking over the body of that horrid tau'ri woman and watching her friends suffer
THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: take over bodies
FAVOURITE SOUNDTRACK: i thought sound carried on waves? not tracks
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE
UP THIS MORNING?: what computer system shall i invade today?
DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? : HECK NO!
ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING? : YEE HA!!!

PEN OR PENCIL? : what are these?
HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? :
do you mean the communication devices that the Tau'ri use? i have no need for those..
FAVOURITE FOODS: floppy discs
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? : it was quite an "electric" household!
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME : well..is taking over a body illegal?

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? : well, i think that Sam person liked chocolate..
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? : bacon bits? .. are these like "GIG -A- BYTS"?

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? : i like to drive the "information highway"
DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? : sleep?..
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE? : a magnet
IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE? : see above

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY ?: i LOVE lightning!!
IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT
BE? : my friends that the self centered Tau'ri, Jack o neill, killed..
FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: liquid and electricity dont mix!

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? : what are these?.. are they signs on the information highway?
EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? : eat what?
GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? :
i dont wear a shirt.. but that Sam, did you see the way Jack looked at her?
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?: Exactly what I am doing now... computer crasher!

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?: if i had hair it would stand on end!
IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT
BE? : do youthink they could make one small enough?
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? : Jack o Neill killed her... so i tried to kill his love..
DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: any wedding where i can kill off one of the lovers is my dream...
WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? : Spark plugs
IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? : well, it was all the way full till the Tau'ri came along..
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNAPPLE? like i said,i dont drink!
ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? : kind of a nonsense question, huh?
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? : i have no need to use the keys.. ithink, and what i think comes up on any computer screen i choose to invade...
IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? : ever see that Tau'ri movie, the Lawnmower man??????

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? : i have no need for a bed
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? : 010101010101

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? : i 've never seen a car on the information highway
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? : again, what are these car things?
FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH: running.. i like to watch the tau'ri run..
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO
YOU: i came across this in the Tau'ri computers, and honestly, there's nothing nice i can say about them..
LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Sam Carter.. i dont think she likes me..

I especially liked the Daniels! they were all great!
daisy.gif

Hathor

NAME: Hathor

SEX: Female, we are the mother of all

HOME: We shall not speak of that

HEIGHT: Greater than it appears

EYES: See more that you can imagine

HAIR: Our hair is the stuff of dreams.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Earth: Final Conflict

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Bunches of little hearts

FAVOURITE MAGAZINE: Spawning Monthly

FAVOURITE SMELL: Incense

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Seeing Major Carter

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Seeing our Beloved or seeing O'Neil become a host.

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Spawn

FAVOURITE SOUNDTRACK: Independence Day

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: I need to make more jaffa

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? : No

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING? : After dealing with SG-1, roller coasters do not bother us.

PEN OR PENCIL? : That is what slaves are for.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? : That is what slaves are for.

FAVOURITE FOODS: Eclairs

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? : We are the mother of all goa'uld

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME : Who would dare?

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? : Chocolate

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? : Trivial

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? : Yes, we do.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? : Only our Beloved

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE? : SG-1

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE? : We are already the ultimate of creatures.

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY ?: Immaterial

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? : Ra, so we could prove who is the superior.

FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: It does not affect us

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? : We are the ultimate sign of power

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? : That is what slaves for

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL? : Any male would give up their shirts to us.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: We already have the perfect job.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: We have already done so.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? : There have been many beloveds

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: We would not demean ourselves so

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? : Gold

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? : Half full

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SNAPPLE? : We have no favorites

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS? : That is what slaves are for

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? : That is what slaves are for

IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Rototiller
:
WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? : Discarded beloveds

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? : 1

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? : the Stargate

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? : A mothership

FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH:

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: They will be given the honor to be jaffa for our offspring

LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Major Carter

Back