Any definite news about further seasons?

MGM

Maybe MGM might shock us all and remember that they actually do have an official Stargate website, and maybe they just might post on there what is going to happen

Carkedit :dead:
*who happens to live in the land of wishful thinking*

Originally posted by carkedit

:lol: :lol: :lol: me too.....could never get into that series!

I never really got into that... it was to false and plastic for me...

Re: Andromeda

It did start out slow but is slowly getting better. It's worth watching just to see Tyr. :rolly2:

So who is tyr... May have to have a look into Farscape then...

Now Farscape is a different matter.....I watched an episode and a special the other week.....looks pretty cool.....the guy in it is a bit of a hotty too......nothing like Jack though (I remain loyal lol)

Tyr is about the only reason to watch that show... though Kevin Sorbo is easy on the eyes...
i liked the show up until halfway through the first epi.. when that computer guy first met Sorbo (as the captain) and said "Wow.. he looks like some Greek God..".. i got a little ticked then!...
does he need the Herc persona whereever he goes?
buuuuutttt... does anyone know when MS is supposed to be on Andromeda?

well i am not gonna agree.... Until i see what you are on about.. LOL....

Sorry guys.......... Kevin Sorbo will always be Hercules to me. I don't fancy him at all. I'd hate to live with him, because I don't think I'd get a look in on the mirror.

RDA doesn't do anything for me either,as Jack in SG1 he's too darn gung ho (I had enough of guys like that in the military) and too flippant with his remarks. He seems like the type of man who'd be good at putting a female down even though he hasn't intended to, All of that 'tongue-tied', 'I know what I what, but I can't have it' brusque military man stuff would become tedious after a while. Been there, done that. Had two lovers in the military, one a Staff Sergeant and one a Captain and they were BOTH like that.

But RDA as himself, who knows? He may be an extremely sensitive and tender bloke, and he's nice looking I grant you, but since I will never know that side of him, I don't bother fantasising.

MS always strikes me as a sulky little boy - a handsome sulky little boy and I would find that irritating too. After a while of dealing with this I'd just want to give him a slapping and send him to bed WITHOUT his supper!:lol: :lol:

The only actors I would ever maybe fantasise about are Tom Berenger, who I met once in London. We had a whole joky, silly conversation with each other, me all the time thinking that he was the most gorgeous man ever, but not realising who he was until someone else told me! Sean Connery, who I think gets better as he gets older, Denzel Washington - who looks like a friend of mine who works in the Pentagon in Washington DC and the guy who played Cronos - Ron Halder, who I know nothing about, but who appeals to me in a very deep fashion. I have a distinct desire to tackle HIM around the knees every time I see him!

*Sigh* But since I am never likely to meet any of them properly and face to face, and I would be the last woman on the planet that any of them would notice, I guess I'll just have to spend the rest of the my life encountering and fobbing off the sort of losers I usually meet!!

:dead: :crying: :blush:

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Neo
Well ballykissangel is no comparison at all.... Stargate is absolutely FAB... and Groovy...

Did I say I liked Ballykissangel at all?
Of course its no comparison. Wrong genre for starters!
Sg about does it for great shows for me, although I did see a great DS9 one yesterday....

Originally posted by Anni

RDA doesn't do anything for me either,as Jack in SG1 he's too darn gung ho (I had enough of guys like that in the military) and too flippant with his remarks. He seems like the type of man who'd be good at putting a female down even though he hasn't intended to, All of that 'tongue-tied', 'I know what I what, but I can't have it' brusque military man stuff would become tedious after a while. Been there, done that. Had two lovers in the military, one a Staff Sergeant and one a Captain and they were BOTH like that.

But RDA as himself, who knows? He may be an extremely sensitive and tender bloke, and he's nice looking I grant you, but since I will never know that side of him, I don't bother fantasising.

:lol: :lol:

Hell, if I can't have him (yes, I know...no chance) then a little bit of fantasising does no harm....as for Jack, I'd take him any day of the week...or night for that matter...LOL

I agree with cute...but Jack is DROP DEAD SEXY....hehehe

"Q" on Stargate

Reportedly, John de Lancie, known for his appearances as "Q" on Star Trek, will take a shot at Stargate. He is scheduled to appear as Col. Simmons on two SG episodes next season. He has already guest starred on Andromeda.

little star :star:

I heard that too...I love John de Lancie.....he's SO funny!! LOL

apparently Richard Dean Anderson has been keeping secrets.....he's a make-up artist too!!LOLOL

I was checking out some websites, and put in the name RDA and it came up with the names of some films, and Richard Dean Anderson was named on them as make-up artist!! My, what a talented man....LOLOLOL

The films are called Tucker:The man and his Dream and Billy Bathgate

*who has nothing better to do than check out weird stuff!!*

Well Jack seems to be the outright fav.....