Tremors (1990) & Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1996)

Tremors 1. gets my vote. A brilliantly funny film. IT was a shame that Val and Rhonda couldn't make it in Tremors 2--they were missed - not just by Earl.

Favourite scene- Tremors 1

Come on avid fans of Tremors!!!! Which is your favourite clip?
For me it has to be the pole vaulting scene--where Val, Earl and Rhonda make their get away from the Graboids.

i would love 2 of seen the fifirsty film at the cinema.
what year was it released??
i was probabaly between 7 and 9 when my dad rented it out on video and i got 2 see some of it (hell i was 6 when i first saw beetlejuice, I watched it in the morning when my parents were still in bed) so i would love to of been the youngest person in the cinema for the first tremors LOL
(how it would probabaly go)
*grappler pops up*
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH (for the 20th time)
'someone get that kid outta here!!!'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

that or me sitting with my jaw in my lap and eyes inches from the screen :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LOL
i saw way 2 many *scary things when i was young* hell i watched Alien b4 i took a good look in a mirror!!!!!
i think there was a slight resembelence (i had a mask on)

My choice of favorite scenes are the Grapplers first jump. I dropped my popcorn. Looking at the floor when i came in I wondered when I kept on squishing popcorn on the way to my seat.

My other is when they are down to the last Graplor. And it the worm figures out their plan. Spits the bomb right at them in the rock.

ZachWZ

my favorite scene is when they find the car buried at the very begining and the music was still playing. i thought that was really cool.

It was the first Tremors flim. Also that was her acting debute. Since then she has done nothing of note. In the genre that is most important to us all.

ZachWZ

Um... how come the poll asks me what season of StarGate SG-1 I prefered? And it only goes up to season 7?

As for Tremors, I prefer the first one, but I like all four. Haven't seen the tv-series yet, but the DVD-collection is in the mail. :)

With the integrating of other forums acquired by Brian, some of the polls and threads got a bit mixed up.

Anyway, Tremors was one of my favourite films when I was a kid! Probably one of the ones that actually scared me a fair bit, which may be why it was. Whereas other kids would play 'the floor is larva' game, I couldn't step on the floor because Tremors would get me!