Where would we be without Buffy?

Discussion in 'Buffy' started by markpud, Feb 22, 2001.

markpud

markpud Retired super-mod-erator!

The episode where we get to see an alternate Sunnydale where Buffy never moved there is really good.

The Master is risen, and most of the town is either hidden away, dead or "sired"

Got me thinking about the other times Buffy has saved Sunnydale/the world.

THe Master would be risen, the gteway to Hell would be open, the Mayor would be slithering around town as a huge snake demon...

any more anyone can think of??
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

the ones that were still alive, wouldn't be able to speak,
    mind there was that demon that stole voices, can't think of any more just now...peachy
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

just thought of another, zander would still be running in a pack...peachy
    markpud

ooh yeah, good ones!!
    Wonder if Faith would have still come to town??? Or the initiative..they'd probably we wiped out, and teh whole army would move in and wipe out the place :D
    mr.pointy

mr.pointy Pray 2 da god Joss Whedon

hey i'm new. What about Spike and Dru, would they still have come 2 sunnydale
    markpud

Hi there Mr.Pointy [​IMG] Welcome to the forums! I like your name, Buffy's stake - cool [​IMG] Do keep coming back and post some more in the different sections here...
    I don't think you really needed to put so much detail into your location in your profile, but thats up to you ;) If you want to change it, click on the "profile" button at the top of the page (just under the advert)...

Back to your message - I think they would still come, but I can't remember what it was that first brought them to Sunnydale... if it was Spike looking for a slayer to kill, then maybe not....
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

welcome mr pointy

great name, hope your having fun here. going by your name i take it your a buffy fan, what else do you like?
    do you watch angel?...peachy
    mr.pointy

what would we do without Buffy?

Thanks for the tip Markpud. If u notice it is now Buffy's address! I was slightly worried about putting my address up, i wanted to change it but i didn't no how. I think Spike and Dru would still have come 2 sunnydale because spike went there 2 heal Dru. He needed Angel 4 that and he was there so...I didn't know whether anyone would remember Buffy's stake cos the last time she mentioned it was in series 2.

Also Kendra wouldn't have come because Buffy wouldn't have been killed by the Master and Adam wouldn't have been created because Maggie Walsh probarbly would have been killed along with the other Initiatives.
    mr.pointy

Hi Peachy Angel's alright but i keep on forgetting to watch it. Outrage at bbc2 for not showing Buffy 4 another 2 weeks!!!!!!!
    markpud

hi mr pointy! I saw your address in a post elsewhere, and recognised it at once. If you look at my location, who will see its the same place [​IMG]

About Spike & Dru coming to Sunnydale because of Angel... would Angel have been there without Buffy? He spotted Buffy 1st in LA (or NY I forget) and followed her to Sunnydale, so maybe he wouldnt have gone there without her????

But in the episode we're basing this on, Angel is in Sunnydale, and not having a very good time all chained up and stuff[​IMG], so I guess you're right....

And as for the BBC [​IMG] I notice that C4 have gone through the whole series of Angel and are now showing it over again in the time its taken BBC2 to get half way thru the season, with all the interuptions for Snooker, Techno Games etc etc... [​IMG]
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

what's with rilley letting that vamp drink his blood?, do you think he's trying to catch buffy's attention?...peachy
    markpud

yeah I think hes feeling out of the frame with Buffys attentions being on her family probs, but hes gotta be pretty messed up to go there...

I wonder if he's secretly become a vamp, maybe we'll find out soon....
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

i think he's miffed about buffy's ex being a vamp, and now spike sniffing around (sorry)and him being a vamp as well. maybe he's trying to make himself more interesting for buffy...peachy
    markpud

maybe.. but i dont think Buffy would want vamp Riley...Angel has a soul, and Spike has a chip, otherwise she woulda killed em by now (she did kill "evil" Angel, remember..)
    So vamp Riley would get the sharp end of Mr. Pointy if you get what I mean (hey mr pointy that means you;))
    mr.pointy

i'm ready

Hey i'm ready. Never liked that Riley n e way!!!
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

rielly

you know even though he's pretty good at fighting, he still comes across as a wimp...peachy
    markpud

yeah, but I can understand him being a bit weak in the knees when he spends so much time around BUffy ;)
    peachy

peachy Daniels Beloved

L.O.L

i should have seen that one coming, trust you (haha)...peachy
    markpud

oh well...
    in the ep I saw this week on Sky One

SEASON 5
    he's gone now anyway :D
    mr.pointy