Jack's past (Contains small spoilers)

ya, it is..........:mad:
(hey, trona, the words, flamming hell sound familiar 2 u?:D)

interview

Joe is good about keeping his info. factual and not expanding on things to get a response.

Was looking forward to seeing a bit of Jack's past, though.

me too, but r we still gonna get 2 c it eventually even though plans r "on hold" at the moment?

urrgh, I hate joe :dead:

newangel.gif

Jack's past

Yep, it's frustrating, but it gives us fanfic writers so many wonderful things to extrapolate and create.

I hate Joe 2 - I think there's a saying about this 2 do with shooting the messanger!!

D'you know why it's on hold, Joe or person who knows joe or something?

Joe

Joe is a staff writer for SG-1. Dispite what folks may think, the writers have to stick to the basic story arc laid out by the producers and creators of the show and can't just take off in their own direction.

Evidently someone somewhere decided to let this piece lay fallow for a bit. Not Joe's fault. We'll just have to see what creeps in as the season progresses.

writers

Mostly through on-line chats through various groups. Joe shows up fairly frequently on a couple of Yahoo-group lists and clubs.

I personally admire Joe Mallozzi. He has really put himself out there for the fans. What other lists and clubs has he visited besides SG1 Fans?

Isn't he also a producer?

Joe

Not sure what all chats he finds himself in... he makes the rounds.

But no, he's not a producer. He's a staff writer.

Yes it does rather doesn't it?

I did think that his past was something they were supposed to delve into in Season 5, but it doesn't seem to have happened yet!

:cool:

Back