become a goa'uld host ??

Right, been to Chulak, refreshed my tan, had tea with Apophis (well, I actually have a sneaking suspicion it was The Blood of Sokar after what happened!), recharged my symbiote, and now ... (starts to choke) I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!! (regains composure) Hmm, sorry about that, having a lil trouble controlling Junioress. Bear with me... ;) Right. What I was *trying* to say, is now I'm gonna pass round leaflets offering a discount on the implantation fee (you know, of course, it's a 160,000 shesta for Tau'ri implantation!) :D

kel sha,

that pic was a quite lucky (screen)shot by chance .. hope to get an other funny again ..

yippie ka jey -- kelsi u'll be a very good, loyal and brave warrior for Apophis' .. i am glad u received ur prim'ta successfully -- this problems @ the beginnin' is normal due to the new DNS .. after about 14 days the problems should have gone ..

i've seen a quote in an american film on an police car (is this quote in real on it too ??) which fits very good to the body-guard of APophis: "to protect and to SERVE .." - perhaps the tau'ri police is preparin' for Apophis' incomin' army ... :)

kree sha

I agree with your statement, Geronimo. LAPD and NYPD sure don't help people of color! exceptto put themface down. A few weeks ago a NY city Judge was held on the ground for an hour until her identification was checked. Seems like the car she had rented matched one that was being searched for and becaus she and the couple with her were African-American well... To say nothing of all theshooting of blacks. The last was an African who was on a cell phone and NYPD though he had a gun...

really ?

kel sha,

i've seen much movies in TV where american cops are corrupt or racists ... but i haven't thought that there are much cases of racism in real ...

so i must tell you that corruption is very hard punished under Apophis' rule so u can believe in the correctness of Apophis' system ;)

kree sha

Or course, racism, or jokes about other System Lords is encouraged - see 'Seth'; Teal'c's moment of glory! :D

Unfortunately racism is very real. The Museum of Tolerance is close to our house and keeps track of many of the groups and incidents world wide. The sherriff's department is better than LAPD... but then a majority of Sherriff's are from LA city and county and are minorities (women, other ethnic groups than just Anglo-Americans) from top administration down and work hard with communities where they protect. And are liked as well as respected.

Yes, loved Teal'c joke where uniforms and abilities were compared!

goa'uld larvae detected ..

kel sha,

i was playin' HL and what was there ??!?!
i saw a goa'uld like creature on the floor lying -- i tried to duck much times but the prim'ta don't want to join me ;)

goauld.gif

kree sha

Kel Sha! Geronimo!

Loved the picture! That is great! Perhaps your symboite did not want to share you with another! So it made you miss when you ducked. Symboites can be very possessive!

Kree Sha!

kel sha,

it's quite cool but in that game there are small creatures which sat on ur head and overtake the victim's nerve system and control them -- it's the same principle as our race ;)

kree sha

Kel Sha,

Are they perhaps a sub-species or new species ofgoa'uld?

Kree Sha!

kel sha,

think they're a lower species of goa'uld 'cos they don't take tau'ri as hosts rather they kill them ..
anyone who's interested in aliens and perhaps "government&aliens" should play that game -- it has a excellent storyline so i like it everyy time i play it in single player mode - i would like more shooters with such a good storyline !!

kree sha

P.S.: anyone know the official homepage of area 51 ? :) :)

Sorry guys, being host to a Goa'uld...no thanks! A Tok'ra on the other hand...that's fine by me! No problem there!! :cool:

Falcon Horus ;)

becoming a host? naaaaah!! sharing my body with sumthing else? ill pass.... tho if i had to, i would rather be a tokra than an evil system lord. (tho Yu is a goo goauld)

yaa man i wanna be a goa'uld, I want that voice its soo damn cool, plus its better than being a jaffah, they need to get new simbiotes after time, goa'uld rule!!!

tec'ma'te Jaffa imotech,

it's cool to see another Jaffa in this tau'ri overcounted forum ;) ;)

where do u come from <=> who is ur god / master / systemlord ?

i was "invited" to serve (infiltrate) the austrian army for 8 months (it's called conscription) - think it's very useful for god Apophis to have an example how the military system works on the tau'ri homeworld and it's pratical to know that the systems r similiar together - that would make an invasion or destruction (Apophis can't decide yet but he would prefer an invasion ;) much more easier ...

also studied the gun (it's called StG77 or international called: steyr AUG) and it's quite interesting -- gun with scope (perhaps it will also be possible to mount a scope on our staff weapons) ...

k let's stop here 'til it become a long story ;)

to all Jaffa: greez from Chulak & have a nice & productive day ...

to all tau'ri: ur gods r comin' - ur pain will end ;)

lek'tol

Kel sha jaffa, i am shaltac, first prime to anubis....The Supreme god anubis offers you one chance to join him...OR BE DESTROYED...Bow before you god

Kree sha

Back