SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Buffy' started by Debna, Sep 28, 2000.

Debna

Debna New Member

Hey you might want to put the following on your characters portion of this one: 1) Xander, 2) Willow, 3) Anya, 4) Spike, and 5) Giles. These are what as known as the Scooby Gang (the regulars on the series). Just thought I'd help out a little.

Padders, I would love to be a moderator for this site, but I have a lot of time contraints and would be unable to oversee this site. I work long hours and have a 6 year old son who is very active in sports (soccer, baseball, cub scouts) that sort of thing. Thanks for suggesting it though. If I'm successful in drawing in anybody from the original buffy threaded posting board maybe one of them would love the job.
    padders

padders System Lord of ASciFi.com

Thank you Debna, i will add those (was being a bit lazy when setting it up!).

Time constraints are fine, we don't expect our moderators to be here the whole time. A quick check probably 2 or 3 times a week is nice but even that is not required. The admins are always here to oversee.

It is up to you, if you think you are going to stop by that much then just say what you would like to moderate and i will add you, good luck with getting buffy.com people here. I checked out the place - an amazingly busy forum but it is all 1 thread !!! horrible horrible system yet loads of nice and friendly people. They would be welcomed here.

Thanks.