WOW!

Discussion in 'Buffy' started by Debna, Sep 27, 2000.

1. Debna

Debna New Member

I can't believe nobody is in here. Buffy and Angel both premiered in the U.S. last night. I've been a regular lurker at the buffy.com posting board and it is all up in arms about the new season's first episode. I can't believe nobody has posted about it here yet. Just for the record I've been watching Buffy since it first began and I must say I think Joss has a lot of surprises in store for us this season. Can't wait to see what comes up. Well, just wanted to post something so this board didn't look so empty.
  2. padders

padders System Lord of ASciFi.com

Yup it is trully quite empty here.

The reason is that this section is only about 3 days old i think. Also a lot of the people here are Stargate fans so we really need to attract lots of new buffy fans to really get it going.

I will set up the specific episode section so people can talk about those, lots of people like to start there. Any other suggestions for making the place friendly looking are really encouraged!

Thanks.
  3. Martouf

Martouf Aussies RULE the world

"Buffy and Angel both premiered in the U.S. last night" It just started on TV in America? Weird?

Well i lwould love to post heaps here padders, but on the zombie side of things i am more into Angel than BUffy :)P
  4. Debna

Debna New Member

U.S. BUFFY

Buffy and Angel just started Season 5 here in the U.S. on September 19, 2000. When did it start where you are? I am a big fan of both shows and watch them faithfully every Tuesday night. Although I am a die hard Buffy fan I think Angel started out better this time.
  5. padders

padders System Lord of ASciFi.com

I am not sure what the status of buffy and angel are in the UK. It is being played on Sky One (our main sci-fi channel) but i think they are repeats and i think season 3. Some of the other channels are also doing episodes but i think they are in season 2. I am going to have to find out some more info on this i think!
  6. SuperVixen

SuperVixen New Member

I just watch Buffy Vs ____________ this morning (just in case some one doesnt know alreayd) And from what I have seen this season is going to be something quite special. I'm in Australia so neither Buffy nor Angel have started here yet. I will wait until Angel actually airs here to watch it, as for Buffy I just couldnt wait to see it :)

Vix