stargate in canada

stargate in montreal

No alex the gate has not shut down in montreal they just have other junk on right now :(

the only way i 'm getting trought this is watching old episodes that i have taped thinking about stargate & comin' here or other gate sites and working on mine which at the moment is REALLY sad (only one page)

Hello Alex_J_

Welcome to our forum Alex_J_!

That is horrible! No Stargate for a while. Well, we have things to visit here for you. At the top of the screen is all the other Fora you can visit besides Stargate! We even have a book section of those of us who indulge in the visual pleasure of books. At the bottom is the sections in our Stargate forum you can pull down.

Make your self comfortable, relax and post. If you don't see a thread that you want you can make a new one and someone will answer. So relax and enjoy, browse and post!

Actually, I'm from Montreal

I'm in Vancouver now, working on the show, but I grew up in Montreal. The West Island to be exact. Beaconsfield to be even more exact. I now own a house in Kirkland (which doesn't do me much good as I rarely get to see it now).

Nice to see there are Canadian fans of the show out there.

Wow

Hey, Joseph!

I live right next to your house! Too bad you don't go there more often...

How do you like the Vancouver life now? (as opposed to Montreal). Does this mean you know French as well? Also, how did a guy from a small town like Beaconsfield get to be one of the writers in a show like Stargate? You rarely see that happen these days. Enjoy your job! I know I would!

Pam3

ok thank you alot carter :)

well watching stargate in french be a little weird??? Seeing as there mouths will be saying something in english and its coming out in french. I have to say that to me that is very wierd. :)

Wow! Joseph Mallozzi!

It's terrific to have one of the Stargate SG-1 people surf the net and talk with us fans. Yes, there are a few of us Canadian fans. I'm from the Vancouver area. And while gabbing on and on about Stargate SG-1 to some fellow co-workers I have found a few other fans or fans' spouses (i.e. "my husband goes on and on about the show and I don't know what it is....." LOL!). The common complaint is not about the show, just in the time slot on the local networks. Saturday night is a tough night to be home all of the time. Lots of us go out for social and various other reasons. I guess that is why the VCR timer was invented. I have yet to see one of the Season 4 shows while it was on TV. I'm always seeing it on my tapes.

I think the Season 4 shows are getting better and better. Characterizations are gelling nicely and the stories have more depth. Keep up the good work.

Joseph, will we be seeing you and other writers at Gatecon 2001? It would be cool to have a session with writers/producers like they did this past Sept at Gatecon 2000.

WOW DUDE THAT ROCKS
i'd love to live on the other side of this conitent (to tierd to care ppl (sorry) you can decod it) it would be alot cheapper to go to a gatecon thingy but the thing is i'd have to have one of my parents with me (minor) sooooo
well gtg

Another Stargate fan from Canada

Hi Guys!

Just joined! I'm from London ON.

I LOVE Stargate SG-1 + my fave character is Jack O'Neill (I LOVE Richard Dean Anderson...have since "Macgyver")

Anyway, just thought i'd say 'hi'

Mac + Jack's Slave Forever

If you actually are the real Joseph Mallozzi, could you please write in a shower scene for RDA in season 5. It would be muchly appreciated. :D

xst says ... "Saturday night is a tough night to be home all of the time. Lots of us go out for social and various other reasons."

well xst, obviously, your priorities are all jumbled up!!!!! LOL I never get out! ;)

Last Saturday caught SG-1 5 times during the day, via this delightful staggered programming Express-vu offers ... just out of curiosity am going to have to watch it in French ... my Quebec friends that watch it are NOT impressed!

Joseph ... I would be very interested to hear about the life of a 'staff writer' for Stargate Sg-1 ... I get that you write your own ep's, then you have to be there for rewrites, but do you have to be there during filming for any further unforeseen dialogue changes?

What role do you and Paul play from a producers aspect?

Basically we just want to know why you have no life! LOL

OT ... does the atrocious butchering of the english language (of which I know I am aften guilty of) we tend to use on the net give you, an english major, the heeby geebies? :)

And btw ... I'm joining that queue for the Jack shower scene *veg*

hey dude and welcome
(i'm runnig out of wlecome lines ppl sorry for the lack of imagination)
i really sould be quarentiend right now with my hole family we are all sik with the same but and it's really weird

any way
i schould get going

RDA shower scene

AMEN to that, ColJ!! (although i think we'd have trouble stuffing our tongues back in our mouths afterwards!!

Welcome Star-Rider!

Hi, Star-Rider!

Yes, we will have that trouble or after a scene with Jack and bubbles in a hot bath. O.K! We will need a Texas sized bucket to slop up all the drool!

Bonjour. I am brand new to the forum so plese bear with me. Je suis aussi une Canadienne d'Ontario sud-ouest. I have watched Stargate since it began. For those with Bell ExpressVu you can catch it (EST) BCTV Mon 11pm, ONTV Thurs 8pm, CFCF Fri 9pm, CKEH Sat 10pm, ITV/Calgary Sat 11pm, NTV Sun 11:30am. J'aime mon "dish".

Welcome Squirt!

Hi, Squirt

It is good to have a bi-lingual Canadian on the Boards. I am glad that you have found us and posted. Will do official welcome in the New Bie section. Just use the pull down menu Forum Jump at the bottom of your page! It is fun to meet members who view our favorite show in another language than English!

hey squirt!

salut! bonjour et comment sa va? j'espere que tu va amier se site. c'est super bien fait. moi je suis carter si tu as des question n'sesite pas a nous le demander. pour ton information je viend du quebec particulierment de la rive sude do montreal.! enjoy squirt! and have fun cause we all do!

[Edited by carter on 01-30-2001 at 05:04 PM]