1.19: There But For The Grace Of God

I just re-watched this ep. and noticed that in alternate universe the changes are not only in SGC but also in the Czech Republic! In that AU still exist Czechoslovakia as one republic (didn't divide into Czech rep. and Slovak rep.). In the scene when Daniel's looking at the map of Europe at SGA, you can see there's Czechoslovakia on that map. :D
So... old map or changes, that's the question. ;)

Give the Writers and Producers a Razzie!

I believe that the show was filmed in 1997. So parbably was an old map! The writers didn't expect a "gotcha", from you Vera! Good eyes and good machine! :D (The razzie is for them NOT YOU!):p

Nice one Vera. I'm thinking it was an old map. But such changes would of been interesting, and suggested that this universe was parallel in far more then what concerned the SGC.
All I noticed from the map of Goa'uld attacked countries was that the majority of the UK was gone already. Such bias! I like my country! :p

Heh, heh, heh. Not such an insignificant island now, are we?
Well we are really, in comparison to, well, the USA for a start.....

if you think you're too small to be important, you've never been in bed with a mosquito!

Originally posted by ponyperson
if you think you're too small to be important, you've never been in bed with a mosquito!

I hate mosquito's with a passion....

Carkedit :dead:

well, the point of the quote was not the hatred of mosquitos,
but the fact that even though very tiny, they are very effective.,..
(i.e. brits have tiny island, but still very effective!)
(not that i'm brit mind you...just live in a small state in the US)

figured that....but it was the mention of mozzies...just don't like mozzies....

Carkedit :dead: